RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   NitroModels Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/)
-   -   DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/nitromodels-support-456/8956326-damage-shipping-missing-parts-issues____post-here.html)

TFrancis 12-31-2009 10:00 PM

RE: DAMAGE SHIPPING/MISSING PARTS ISSUES____Post here

John,

I sent a PM also.  I just received my 50cc Ultimate and started putting it together without a manual.  I found that I am missing two of the four aileron control horn/ 4-40 push rod assemblies.  Could you get these to me along with the manual ASAP.  I'm excited to fly this beauty.  I have the 120 size with a 20cc RCGF in it and it flies like a dream.

Happy New Year

Tom Francis
[email protected]

TFrancis 01-01-2010 09:11 AM

John,

My order number for the 50cc Ultimate is: 714335

Tom

bamiller 01-03-2010 07:42 PM

Hi!  I bought the A-10 a few weeks back.  I upgraded the battery with one of your blue lipo 1300's 11.1v.  I did several test runs on a platform checking motors, power, etc... running 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and all was good.  (Intent not to blister the motors without a gentle break in.)  My weather today was finally decent enough to attempt the maiden. 

However upon running down the runway it appeared to be very underpowered and that's when I noticed the left motor was not spinning.

I changed esc connections to the good motor as a test to rule out the esc/wiring.  So it appears to only be one motor causing the problem.  Could the motor have been faulty?  (One thing to note is that the center screw did have to be tightened on one occasion and the fan housing did show some rubbing.  Not sure if that matters)  Is there a way I can get a replacement motor or would I have to order a new one?

Thanks sincerely in advance for your response.  My order number was 17210252890263+104731+5180453286decc573be4

Sincerely,

loyal customer (Brent)<br type="_moz"/>

computerguy307 01-05-2010 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: nitrostaff1

Alright, new RX and crystal sent.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: computerguy307

thanks that would be great and yes the trim and speed are all the way down.

got the RX and crystal does not work same problem.

jcraighook 01-05-2010 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

John -

I wrote you previous note about a 3000ma 4S LiPo that refused to charge. Good news is not the battery, it is the balance port extender on the charger.
Dynam Supermate DC6 DC 60P-DYC-1004/
order yhst-62196343123315-13756 from HobbyPartz.com

the pin on cell 4 is missing. Can you please replace just the port extender

alpiani 01-06-2010 10:16 PM

<div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Hi. I while ago I bought FMS Skyline 182 trainer along with other planes. <font color="#800080">http://www.nitroplanes.com/4chrtffmssky.html</font> order number yhst-17210252890263-102151. Before putting the plane together I checked all controls and everything looked fine. It was missing a few parts that others mentioned already, but I can live with out them. The problem was very unusual. When I put the plane together ailerons were moving same way, both up or both down. I thought Y connector was reversed, but it was fine. I took the plane to my local hobby shop for more help. It took them a while to figure it out as well. As I thought one of the servos was damaged. The mechanism inside of it was put wrong way. I had to buy a new server and a servo extension. Also from wheel steering arm wouldn&rsquo;t hold the wheel tight.Those problems cost me 23$ and a few long hours of work. If it&rsquo;s possible I&rsquo;d like to be reimbursed in some way for the damaged parts.Other than that I really enjoy the plane, it flies great and it impressed a few of my rc friendswho&rsquo;ll probably buy it as well.</div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Sincerely</div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"></div><div style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt">Greg</div>

gvidra 01-11-2010 04:09 PM

Anthony,

I talked to John on another DAMAGE MATTER with UPS and mentioned your problem with the tail coming off the C&amp;G f4, mine came off while I was glueing the vert stab on so contact John and he said he would do something for you

J. Vidra
[email protected]

NitroWoody 01-11-2010 07:36 PM

<h3>I've tried Nitro's customer support, and they say they can't help me without an order #. Well, that would be fine exceptthe plane was received as a gift and <font size="5"><u>I can't get the number!</u></font> I need the manual that was not included with their Fokker DR1 triplane. You'd think that would be a simple thing, but apparently they just don't want me to have one. Is there anyone on this forum who has one of these manuals? If you have one, would you be willing to scan it and email it to me? If that's not possible, would anyone be willing to mail their manual to me and I will scan it and return itvery quickly. I'll pay you for the postage and a little for your time. If that's not possible, does anyone out there know where I can find/buy/download one?</h3>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:26 AM

ORIGINAL: killian

I can fix the fuel tank. I think I have found some stuff at my hardware store that will do nicely. As for the firewall to motor mount bolt I'll post a pic of the bolts that came with the plane and the firewall nut locations. I looked for bolts to fit it at the hardware store but they have very few small bolts/screws.
So what do I gotta do to help you out? New bolts? size and dimension?

John
Nitro Planes

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:27 AM

The M4 nut is really optional it will still work without it.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: pooploops

I sure did. USPS LC285407478US

John
Nitro Planes

Hi John,

When will my wall adapter for my FMS Sky Trainer 182 be shipped? I've been waiting for a week and still no shipping comfirmation!

Thanks.

Thanks John! BTW now that i read kevinslep's post i was also missing the M4 nuts. But my airplane flew fine without it o_O

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:31 AM

Sorry as you can see http://www.nitroplanes.com/uairfopmu140.html is currently sold out. How about this? I'll replace the fuselage and canopy upon restocking?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Gail Dabbs

Hey John, Just send me a canapy and fuse

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:34 AM

No problem. I'll send you a new aileron servo.

JOhn
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Skoffer

My wife bought me a F4U Corsair plane for Christmas...Yes, she is awesome, but that's not the point.

Anyway, the servo that fits in the wing and controls the ailerons is broken. I was testing it out before assembly and all I could get was a clicking noise out of it. I pulled the top piece off and it looks like one of the gears is stripped and it just spins.

Order number: <span style=''font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: HI''>yhst-17210252890263-103930
Description:
<span style=''font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: ZH-CN; mso-bidi-language: HI''>> New F4U Corsair 4-Channel GL601_F4UCorsair 1 77.00
> Electric Radio Remote
> Controlled RC Warbird
> Plane Ready-to-Fly RTF!<br style=''mso-special-character: line-break'' /><br style=''mso-special-character: line-break'' />Link:
http://www.nitroplanes.com/f4uco4elrare.html

Is there any chance you could send me a new servo?

I need it shipped to the billing address if possible. The original shipping address that was used was to hide it from me until Christmas.</span></span>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:47 AM

I sure got it. They are 2 in a set.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: kevinslep

Yes pictures were bigger than I thought.

I also broke a clevis on the rudder. Do you have spare clevis that would fit this model that you sell? It would be nice to get some when you ship the missing parts.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Kevin

wow huge pictures. lol

ok no problem I'll send you those part and thanks for letting me know.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: kevinslep

Order No. yhst-17210252890263-102739

<span lang=''''>

4 Channel RTF FMS Sky Trainer Remote Control Brushless Motor/ESC/Lipo Airplane

There are some hardware parts missing from the kit.

They would include the following

M3x24.5 screws to fix main wing
M4 Nut for the spinner base
2 x 6.5 self tap screws used to attached the main wing supporters

Please advise

Kevin</p></span>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: 181sandie

Hi John. I got a few planes from the black friday sale and opened them at Christmas. Awsome planes. Only ploblem I have is with the radio on the A-10. The servo reverser switch on the radio that workes the rudder ( that actually works the steer wheel direction on this plane ) will not reverse the servo. I have tryed switching it back and forth a bunch of times and it will not reverse it. I tryed a differant servo for ****s and giggles and still no good. Any suggestions would be cool. Order # 680618. THANKS. John Z.
Ok I'll replace the TX for you. TX sent.

John
Nitro Planes

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:51 AM

Don't worry it will still work. That means your adapter will supply more than enough to the charger unit.

John
Nitro Planes

Hey John,

I recieved the wall charger AC adapter today and it works fine! it says 1.5a output on the wall adapter and 1a input on the balance charger. I'm not sure if its bad or anything but it still works. Thanks.

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:53 AM

Yes I can help you on this one. this will cost you $5 with shipping. what's your name and address? I'll look you up. I can I bill this to you most recent order with us?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: Wing It

Hi John,
Need a part! Lost the invoice. See Ash 26 sailplane: http://www.nitroplanes.com/56chas26arfr.html See pic: <span class=''Apple-style-span'' style=''WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Times New Roman; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px''><span class=''Apple-style-span'' style=''TEXT-ALIGN: left; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 13px''>[img][/img]

The center actuator/belcrank for the air brake/spoilers. It should be pre-installed or included, but wasn't. Hang the cost, how do I get one? I can't build this part easily. I can fly it without spoilers, but want 'em eventually. I love this plane. I've been building for 30 years, so I've made some mod's and improvements, and solved several other minor problems, but the kit is really great.
Thanks.</span></span>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:55 AM

Thanks

:)

John
NItro Planes

ORIGINAL: Wing It

I saw this post and just wanted to add a comment. Must have been a bad camera battery. I have two of these from Nitro, they work great, I've been flying them, and have posted video on youtube. They work best outdoors, have great video quality, and do extremely well even looking into the sun ( it happens when <u>I</u> fly [img][/img] ). I have charged them (USB) in my car, in the wall, and during downloads to my laptop. Anyway you do it, they charge quick and last over an hour. I don't have enough battery in my planes to fly that long anyway. At your price, everyone should have a couple of these. [img][/img]

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:56 AM

ok no problem. I'll scan it tomorrow and email you a copy.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: TFrancis

John,

I sent a PM also. I just received my 50cc Ultimate and started putting it together without a manual. I found that I am missing two of the four aileron control horn/ 4-40 push rod assemblies. Could you get these to me along with the manual ASAP. I'm excited to fly this beauty. I have the 120 size with a 20cc RCGF in it and it flies like a dream.

Happy New Year

Tom Francis
[email protected]

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 12:58 AM

Alright, I'll replace the motor for you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bamiller

Hi! I bought the A-10 a few weeks back. I upgraded the battery with one of your blue lipo 1300's 11.1v. I did several test runs on a platform checking motors, power, etc... running 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and all was good. (Intent not to blister the motors without a gentle break in.) My weather today was finally decent enough to attempt the maiden.

However upon running down the runway it appeared to be very underpowered and that's when I noticed the left motor was not spinning.

I changed esc connections to the good motor as a test to rule out the esc/wiring. So it appears to only be one motor causing the problem. Could the motor have been faulty? (One thing to note is that the center screw did have to be tightened on one occasion and the fan housing did show some rubbing. Not sure if that matters) Is there a way I can get a replacement motor or would I have to order a new one?

Thanks sincerely in advance for your response. My order number was 17210252890263+104731+5180453286decc573be4

Sincerely,

loyal customer (Brent)<br type=''_moz''/>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 01:01 AM

If I send you a new radio will it fix the problem? PM me your order number.

John
NItro planes

Alright, new RX and crystal sent.

John
Nitro Planes

thanks that would be great and yes the trim and speed are all the way down.

got the RX and crystal does not work same problem.

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 01:03 AM

ok will have one ship to you tomorrow.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: jcraighook

John -

I wrote you previous note about a 3000ma 4S LiPo that refused to charge. Good news is not the battery, it is the balance port extender on the charger.
Dynam Supermate DC6 DC 60P-DYC-1004/
order yhst-62196343123315-13756 from HobbyPartz.com

the pin on cell 4 is missing. Can you please replace just the port extender

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 01:25 AM

ok how about I send you a new battery to make it up?

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: alpiani

<div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''>Hi. I while ago I bought FMS Skyline 182 trainer along with other planes. http://<font color=''#800080''>http:...ky.html</font> order number yhst-17210252890263-102151. Before putting the plane together I checked all controls and everything looked fine. It was missing a few parts that others mentioned already, but I can live with out them. The problem was very unusual. When I put the plane together ailerons were moving same way, both up or both down. I thought Y connector was reversed, but it was fine. I took the plane to my local hobby shop for more help. It took them a while to figure it out as well. As I thought one of the servos was damaged. The mechanism inside of it was put wrong way. I had to buy a new server and a servo extension. Also from wheel steering arm wouldn’t hold the wheel tight. Those problems cost me 23$ and a few long hours of work. If it’s possible I’d like to be reimbursed in some way for the damaged parts. Other than that I really enjoy the plane, it flies great and it impressed a few of my rc friends who’ll probably buy it as well.</div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''> </div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''>Sincerely</div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''> </div><div style=''margin: 0in 0in 0pt''>Greg</div>

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 01:35 AM

what's Anthony's order number? If I replace the vertical stab for him and you is that ok? You should apply more glue and let it dry overnight.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: gvidra

Anthony,

I talked to John on another DAMAGE MATTER with UPS and mentioned your problem with the tail coming off the C&G f4, mine came off while I was glueing the vert stab on so contact John and he said he would do something for you

J. Vidra
[email protected]

nitrostaff1 01-12-2010 01:42 AM

ok pm me your email I'll email you a copy of the manual.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: NitroWoody

<h3>I've tried Nitro's customer support, and they say they can't help me without an order #. Well, that would be fine except the plane was received as a gift and <font size=''5''><u>I can't get the number!</u></font> I need the manual that was not included with their Fokker DR1 triplane. You'd think that would be a simple thing, but apparently they just don't want me to have one. Is there anyone on this forum who has one of these manuals? If you have one, would you be willing to scan it and email it to me? If that's not possible, would anyone be willing to mail their manual to me and I will scan it and return it very quickly. I'll pay you for the postage and a little for your time. If that's not possible, does anyone out there know where I can find/buy/download one?</h3>

bamiller 01-12-2010 11:02 AM

Wow! That is really great John! I feel that is very good customer service. http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ular_smile.gifhttp://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ular_smile.gif

Any idea on when I could expect something or how I can track it? Also for future needs is there a way I can purchase those motors directly? The site doesnt have an "Add to Cart" option for those motors.

Thanks again!!!!!

-Brent

Alright, I'll replace the motor for you.

John
Nitro Planes

ORIGINAL: bamiller

Hi! I bought the A-10 a few weeks back. I upgraded the battery with one of your blue lipo 1300's 11.1v. I did several test runs on a platform checking motors, power, etc... running 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and all was good. (Intent not to blister the motors without a gentle break in.) My weather today was finally decent enough to attempt the maiden.

I changed esc connections to the good motor as a test to rule out the esc/wiring. So it appears to only be one motor causing the problem. Could the motor have been faulty? (One thing to note is that the center screw did have to be tightened on one occasion and the fan housing did show some rubbing. Not sure if that matters) Is there a way I can get a replacement motor or would I have to order a new one?

Thanks sincerely in advance for your response. My order number was 17210252890263+104731+5180453286decc573be4

Sincerely,

loyal customer (Brent)<br type="" />