Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

OS 60 with Perry carb and pump, help!

Old 06-07-2011, 07:09 PM
skoda450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 60 with Perry carb and pump, help!

I have an old OS 60F SR with a Perry carb and pump. The pump doesn't work. Are there rebuild kits available for them still or must I replace it with a external new one? Also it came (eBay purchase) with a Robart fuel block that has three connections on it and I assume it is to return over pressure fuel to the tank.
Any help would be great!

Old 06-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: OS 60 with Perry carb and pump, help!

You'd have to contact Perry. I don't remember if the engine was ever offered by O.S. with the Perry carb and pump system. We'd certainly have nothing available for the old FSR-series of engines.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Jim Oliver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OS 60 with Perry carb and pump, help!

skoda,
I just yesterday spoke with Gary Conley at Conley Precision (the current Perry pump people) about rebuilding my Webra backplate pump. He told me that they can rebuild those backplate pumps "that are held in place by four screws", meaning the screws that hold the back plate onto the engine.

The cost was quoted as $30.00. Call Gary at Px 1-630-858-3160, expect to get the voice mail, but he will return your call.

Cheers,
Jim Oliver