I made a puller similar to the one in post #23 on this post http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6960314/tm.htm
. I don't have machine tools so it was made by hand with a Dremel cutoff wheel, minus the hole down the center. Instead of the rod down the center to keep it open, I used a wedge shim made from part of a washer seated between the legs. That kept the legs from closing. Assemble the parts, throw it in the oven at 350 for 15 - 20 minutes and crank down on the nut. It worked great and I finally got the camshaft bearings out. The engine is now rebuilt and ready for action.
Developing the tool took many tries and several days. You should offer a tool for this purpose.
For those hunting for info on how to do this, a longer bolt is better. Earlier versions were longer but I was out of bolts. The tool is made from the largest diameter bolt whose shaft will fit through the bearing but the head won't fit. When the legs of the tool are pushed together it will just barely fit through the center of the bearing. Once seated the legs open up and the feet engage the edge of the bearing. If you try to pull now the legs will close back up letting the tool pull out but if you put a wedge between the legs it will hold. Remember, assemble everything, put it in the oven to heat, then try to pull the bearing.
For pulling the bearing out of the cap, look at post #7 in the thread listed above to see how to use a socket with the puller.
Oh yeah, instead of the screwdriver shown in post 7, I used a couple of nuts locked against each other at the tip of the tool with a socket wrench on them. I should have take pictures but since I didn't and the engine is back together, this will have to do.
Thanks for the help,