Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Problems with O.S. 91 Surpass II w/pump

hello all. I hope to get some help in this prestigious forum for connoisseurs. I have a problem with my O.S. 91 SuperPass II with pump. I moved the engine from one model to another model, I wish to state that the engine has just made 10 flights, and then 'again, on my new model performs well when it goes right all right, full power, no problem, when it goes into the top loop in the engine loses power and then again, even while maneuvering screw when upside down in the engine bay right now is fine. other even when they are with half power and give full power for about 3 seconds, the engine does not respond then suddenly goes at full speed. because all these problems with a paradigm shift? I hasten to add that I checked 2 times the tank and it is' okay. the propeller on the first model was a sulk 3blade according to a 2 blade of the size specified by the user of the engine, then adjust. the flight test and 'went perfect but I did not do any maneuver in flight, only regular flight as you can see from the video. Who gives me an advice to adjust my 91 best?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuJO3...r&noredirect=1

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Problems with O.S. 91 Surpass II w/pump

When you are running the engine at full throttle, what RPM are you are observing on the tachometer? What is your propeller size?
    Bill Baxter, Manager Hobby Services/Futaba Service/North America
    3002 N. Apollo Dr. Ste. 1 Champaign, IL 61822 USA
    Service Phone: 217 398-0007
    Email: hobbyservices@hobbico.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Problems with O.S. 91 Surpass II w/pump

the RPM is about 9500-9800 the spinner is 13x9 2blade because on another model the engine was ok with spinner 12x8 3 blade.