Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

help with parts for 91 fx

Old 12-27-2006, 07:20 PM
handyman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with parts for 91 fx

i have a 91 fx , this is the one with the niddle val in the rear, was fly and the n/v set backed it self out, i beleave i lost one of the gaskets , the one closest to the val body, go to tighten the val down and it will not tighten, so a gasket much be missing, do haveone that was infrount of nip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,looking for replacement gasket
Old 12-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: help with parts for 91 fx

If only the needle valve backed out, then no gasket would have been lost. If the needle holder backed out, then the entire "banjo" fitting would also have fallen off of the engine, and you'd have lost two gaskets as well as the fitting. Regardless, to get the fitting and/or the gaskets, you need to order:

OSMG6004 46181950 FUEL INLET 120-300 US$6.99

The needle doesn't have a gasket, but does have a small rubber o-ring on it. The o-ring is:

OSMG7388 24981837 O-RING NDL FS/FX/LA US$4.49

These parts can be ordered through any hobby retailer who sells O.S. Max engines and accessories.