Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

O.S. TZ-TX pull start help

Old 01-07-2007, 10:23 PM
HUPHLUNGPU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.S. TZ-TX pull start help

I have an O.S. TZ-TX with a broken pull start string I am looking for any help or tips on how to repair it.Thanks
Old 01-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: O.S. TZ-TX pull start help

We don't really have any "tips" for you. If you are careful, and pay attention when you take it apart, you can rewind the string. Otherwise, you will just have to replace the pull starter.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:02 AM
HUPHLUNGPU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to fix the pullstart myself and just couldn't get it right so I decided to send it and two others I had in for repair.On the repair slip I stated I did not think these items were warranty work and to e-mail me with an estimate of the repair price.I shipped them out via UPS and with the tracking number I knew they would reach Hobby Services on Tues Jan.16 on Thurs Jan.18 a package was delivered to me via UPS it was three brand new pull starts replaced under full warranty now hows that for customer satifaction absolutely incredible I would have to say.In this day and age most companies would try and find an excuse to charge you more money to fix something and these were replaced for free !!!
I would like to sincerely say thank you I love my O.S TZ engines I own two of them and they are a fantastic engine.Again thank you and keep up the great work !!!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad we could help you!