Community
Search
Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

OS 18TZ T in RC 10 GT

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 09:57 AM
mxr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 18TZ T in RC 10 GT

HI
I have ordered a OS18TZ T for my RC10GT at Tower Hobbies and i am just a little bit scared if that engine would not be a little too much in my GT , I have a full metal gears and at the moment a RB X12 for the engine .No one is able to tell me if it is reasonable ti fit that engine in my truck or if i will spend all the time changing gears and front end up in the air ?
Thanks for your answer
Old 06-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: OS 18TZ T in RC 10 GT

You'll have to talk to the maker of the truck to see if the engine's too much. Race versions should be able to handle an .18-size engine, though, since they do use .15-size.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:09 PM
mxr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OS 18TZ T in RC 10 GT

the real question is not if the engine will fit , as i am allready certain that it will , but more likely the question is ; will it make my truck totally not controllable ?My truck is Factory RC10GT with all the diff gear's in metal to not brake them .But my fear is , will i be able to controle the truck with that much power and will i regret my purchase .
Thank you