Community
Search
Notices
O.S. Engines Support Ask Bill Baxter your questions about O.S. Engines.

OS300 troubles

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 04:20 AM
gluefinger
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS300 troubles

My friend has a 300T that has troubles that we cant fix. Engine has been mounted with both the carb up and the carb down. When you choke it the fuel just pours out the carb like its siphoning the tank. If you get it started it will adjust and run fine on top end, but you cant get it to adjust or run on idle. It loads up and quits. Even with the idle screw fully in! With the engine mounted with the carb in the down position and looking at it from the front, the right cyl loads up first and then it quits firing. When it starts to load up you can try to go back to high throttle, but it will stutter and quit. We havetried tank placement taken the carb apart and checked it,but still cant find anything wrong. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2002, 01:43 PM
amcross
My Feedback: (2)

Default OS300 troubles

Gluefinger,
Please send her in for service. Let the techs tear her down and get it solved for him.

Please visit http://www.hobbyservices.com/ for a service worksheet and information to ease the process of sending your items for service.

Please ship your product to:

Hobby Services
1610 Interstate Drive
Champaign IL 61822

with a brief letter describing the problem you have had and include your proof of purchase and a copy of your receipt from purchase. Our staff will inspect your product and will notify you regarding their findings. If it is found to be a warranty defect, the product will be repaired or replaced at our option at no cost to you. If it is not a failure covered under warranty, you will be notified of your options for return, repair or replacement. Thank you for your patience and, of course, your business.
Old 04-05-2002, 02:00 PM
gluefinger
My Feedback: (5)

Default OS300 troubles

Thanks for your help,we appreciate your response and the addresses. Hope this will solve his problem.