Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Off Topic Forum - Boats
Reload this Page >

RC BOAT CLUB IN CAROLINA'S

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Boats Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO religion or politics.

RC BOAT CLUB IN CAROLINA'S

Old 07-08-2013, 11:20 PM
primetime72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC BOAT CLUB IN CAROLINA'S

CAROLINAS RC WATER BURNERS (CRWB)......HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE OR CLUB TO HANG WITH AND SHARE THE INTEREST OF RC BOATING IN THE CAROLINAS WELL CONTACT US..... We have a rc boating event coming 7/20/2013 AT 5101 PROSPERITY CHURCH RD IN CHARLOTTE NC THIS IS A DEFFINANT SET IN STONE EVENT WE RUN NITRO ELECTRICS AS WELL AS GAS SO IF YOU HAVE IT PLEASE BRING IT ALSO YOU CAN LOOK US UP ON GOOGLE AS CAROLINA'S RC WATER BURNERS WE HAVE YOUTUBE VIDS AS WELL AS A FACEBOOK also you can contact me directly at [email protected] or 704-713-3191 Mitch

ALSO I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT LEAVE OUT THAT WE HAVE ADDED A SAIL AND SCALE GROUP TO THE CLUB SO FOR YOU FELLAS THAT HAVE CHRIS CRAFTS AND SAIL BOATS ETC PLEASE BRING THEM TO THIS EVENT