Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Off Topic Forum - Boats
Reload this Page >

Miss Vegas Template

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Boats Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. ABSOLUTELY NO religion or politics.

Miss Vegas Template

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 11:03 AM
mxer4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miss Vegas Template

I went to my local sign place to see if they could wrap my MV to look like the Miss Circus Circus Boat. They said that i needed to see if anyone had a "FILE" so they could just print it out, or else it would cost like 70 bucks. If anyone that works with vinyl has a "file" of the blank MV, could i please have it?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Dan S

Default RE: Miss Vegas Template

Hey there Mxer,

its not a blank of the MV you need.
What you need is someone that does Vinyl for a living or just for enjoyment and that has already made an electronic template of the Miss Circus Circus Scheme for one of his customer and has saved the file on his computer.

I don't know if you will be able to get that file for free, since this is the reason why your first Vinyl cost so much, its all the work involved in the making of that template.

However if you can get it for free or a small cost than your Local sign place will be able to make it fit to the Vegas.

Check with Performance Graphix or Race Line Digital ( www.racelinedigital.com )

Dan
Old 04-24-2008, 01:30 PM
mxer4life

Default RE: Miss Vegas Template

Oh i see, i sent inquiries to both of the people u mentioned. THANKS!