Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Alien Grey in the Whitehouse

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 08:48 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Alien Grey in the Whitehouse

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

What?

and promoting the use of alcohol? tisk tisk!

ORIGINAL: teebox11

HEY MONITOR! WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RC? It's a joke folks, why are you so serious about it? Go bake some halloweeny cookies, get a cold one, and pig out! I put something up that was related to rc and the monitor took it down saying it wasn't. Oh beware of those hallowed halls!
This is why its called off topic. Duh.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:49 PM
mechanizeddeath

ORIGINAL: sheograth

I have a couple friends who spout conspiracy theories a lot, it gets irritating. Can't drive by a cell phone or radio tower without some crazy mind control theory coming out of their snouts. Scary part is that they believe it.
heh... I have a friend like that too. Actually he's toned down quite a bit, got most of it from his dad. I'll never forget driving with him one evening when we were teens, they'd just erected a new cell tower on some farmland that would soon become a big commercial zone. I said "wow, a new cell tower to handle all the upcoming cell traffic." He paused briefly, then added "...or so they say." With a tone of authority, no less. lol...

Also, everyone knows that they're called Asgardians and one is named Thor.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:41 PM
warheadforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: sheograth

I have a couple friends who spout conspiracy theories a lot, it gets irritating. Can't drive by a cell phone or radio tower without some crazy mind control theory coming out of their snouts. Scary part is that they believe it.
Hahahaha! LOL That must be maddening! [sm=lol.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif]

LOL I think the government is being controlled, but it ain't aliens doin it, it is those evil little rectangular green peaces of paper! [:-] [sm=50_50.gif]

But, lets keep government talk to a min. O.K.? [sm=47_47.gif]
Old 10-20-2010, 02:59 PM
quietnas1

If the UFO/ALIEN phenomenon were a trial in a court of law it would be found guilty due to the incredible body of evidance.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
quietnas1

Here is another great video taken by 2 different poeple in 2 different locations in Mexico. Sorry its only in spanish but its amazing non the less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4grle...e_gdata_player
Old 10-21-2010, 10:55 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: quietnas1

You know this isn't about conspiracy theories. Why is it so hard to beleive that we are not alone. Look at what was discovered when they had the Hubble Space Telescope look into what was thought an empty patch of Space. They found millions and millions of Galaxies that no one knew was out there. Galaxies much older than our own Milky Way. Who is to say that we are the most intelegant beings. How do we know. Who is to say that our understanding of Science, physics, and quantom physics is 100% correct. We don't know for sure. We sure as hell don't fully understand our universe and is the reason why we are constantly looking for answers. We are not alone. We never were and never will be.
don't doubt for a minute were not alone.
BUT that video... looks more like a reflection of someone or some object near the audience. I've seen weird things like that in windows from the distortion the glass can cause.

Now have aliens been here. That I can't comment on. IMO our technology has made some extremely drastic jumps very quickly in the span of a few short years if you look at the whole of the human time line of technology.

I'm more scared of those scientist beaming info out into space telling anything out there where we are. I'm only hoping if the day ever comes for first contact we hit a race with with advanced technology that doesn't share human mentality or were screwed. Because I see the 1st line not we come in peace but surrender if we hit a similar species.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:26 PM
elven wizard

Professor Hawking is of the opinion that Aliens might appear in massive ships, looking for planets to conquer and colonise, perhaps seeking resources that have been used up on their home planet.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans." said Stephen Hawking.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:00 AM
quietnas1

Remember that video was taken by 2 different persons in 2 different locations. But its no fake. The old goy in the begining who is the host is a very well respected journalist in Latin America. Look up on YouTube the title Tercel Milenio which is the show that airs every week. You will find tons of newer stuff you dont see on American TV.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:19 AM
elven wizard

Great info quietnas1, will look into Tercel Milenio on youtube
Old 10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
mechanizeddeath

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

Professor Hawking is of the opinion that Aliens might appear in massive ships, looking for planets to conquer and colonise, perhaps seeking resources that have been used up on their home planet.

''If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans.'' said Stephen Hawking.
While I'm nowhere near as smart as Mr. Hawking, I would think that any civilization capable of reaching our planet within any reasonable time would have plenty of uninhabited planets to choose from. Wasting time and resources on ours just seems pointless. The only exception I can think would be a much slower spacecraft being sent prior to the existence of our civilization, and arriving just now. I remember a science fiction book series that explored that concept in a way, with the conquerors being sent during the time of medieval Europe and arriving to a rather unpleasant surprise at the height of WWII.

I do believe that they're out there, but our planet and civilization are nothing more than a curiosity. I don't think they'll come to us at all, rather they'll wait for us to come to them.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:57 PM
elven wizard

That is something to think about. Until we have the technology to travel the speed of light or to slip in and out of dimensions. Someday maybe. Humans ( not Satellites ) got to get past the moon first. Were so primitive in many ways still.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:48 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

''If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans.'' said Stephen Hawking.
While I'm nowhere near as smart as Mr. Hawking, I would think that any civilization capable of reaching our planet within any reasonable time would have plenty of uninhabited planets to choose from. Wasting time and resources on ours just seems pointless. The only exception I can think would be a much slower spacecraft being sent prior to the existence of our civilization, and arriving just now. I remember a science fiction book series that explored that concept in a way, with the conquerors being sent during the time of medieval Europe and arriving to a rather unpleasant surprise at the height of WWII.

I do believe that they're out there, but our planet and civilization are nothing more than a curiosity. I don't think they'll come to us at all, rather they'll wait for us to come to them.
Well if they know were here they might exterminate us before we can goto them. If they look at human history its not very nice what we do to our own species yet knowing how xenophobic humanity is imagine what we would do to an alien species

Honestly if you were another species would you want humanity visiting your doorstep based on our history?
Old 10-23-2010, 06:29 AM
quietnas1

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: mechanizeddeath

Well if they know were here they might exterminate us before we can goto them. If they look at human history its not very nice what we do to our own species yet knowing how xenophobic humanity is imagine what we would do to an alien species

Honestly if you were another species would you want humanity visiting your doorstep based on our history?
And the answer is hell no. I mean dam we have come a long way but some of us still have trouble with folks of different backgrounds or color. Imagine how we would be with a whole nother species. Maybe thats one of the reasons why some of our governments keep this a secret. We will never be ready to meet another species until we can get along and respect our fellow man. Doesn't matter what country your from we are all Human Beings. But many fail to see that. If I were an alien I would run from this planet as fast as possible. But im not. And they are visiting. So who knows.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:41 AM
elven wizard

There was a deal that went down between us and the aliens way back for an exchange of there technology and they can have our resources. Primarily one is cattle mutilations. The black projects had element 115 way before it ever was ever developed here starting with Germany first. All evident of what Bob lazer said years before on his tapes. Check out what Phil Scheinder said in 1995 about technology we got from the aliens, it holds so true today.

Phil Scheinder