Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Nikon D3100 DSLR

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Smiff 24

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nikon D3100 DSLR

Im gonna buy a DSLR camera and im looking at a Nikon D3100.
Wolfe has a deal where you get the camera and a 55-200 mm lense for $750
Anybody have this camera or similar to it ?
Old 11-26-2010, 12:06 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nikon D3100 DSLR

I have the nikon d5000 and i love it. the d3100 can auto focus in video mode something mine can't do. thats one thing i here really good about it. you need a small lens also. 55-200mm won't give you the full range you would want. look for the 18-55 to go with it as a kit. if this is your first dslr good luck and read as much as you can take a nikon class also if you can find one.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:07 PM
IFR Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nikon D3100 DSLR

I have a Sony HDR-CX12. No hardrive and the blah blah to go wrong, it has memory stick with well over an hour of recording per stick. With 10 sticks I'm in business. It's too complicated for me but I do the best I can.