Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Distraction at Thor Movie

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 07:51 AM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Distraction at Thor Movie

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

maybe it was my dad.
Wow, thats not very nice to say. [] []

the nicest thing i can say about him is he made my existance possible, and thats sad.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:20 AM
mechanizeddeath

What an epic post. I've been laughing for an entire day, and shared it with my friends who are laughing too. Sorry you had to go through this man, but know that you brought a smile to many faces.

Also this is precisely why I never go to first run theaters, especially on opening week. If it isn't stinky people, it's crying babies or hormonally charged teens messing up the movie theater experience. I don't mind sitting next to a stranger, but I'd prefer them to fit within the confines of the theater seat and have bathed that day.

I'm waiting for it to show up in the second run theater in a month or so. Then I'll be able to see it for $4 or $5 and the theater will be mostly empty.
Old 05-17-2011, 02:41 PM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mechanizeddeath - I'm glad there was a a positive in this. I suffered so few can have a laugh. When I think of this traumatic experience I think that Pat look alike friend of her's was equally gross. I can't get out of my mind that seething of the teeth sound of her's like a snake SSSSssssssssss SSSSSSSSssssssssss. Most annoying sound I ever heard on top of the massive heavy plods of gas fumes from the other. I don't like sucking in germinous rot gas going into my lungs then circulating in my system. That would mean the worse of her is now in me and that's what I was thinking of sitting next to her or "it".
Old 05-17-2011, 03:10 PM
FahrtAutoRC

I wouldnt have left. Id have broken out my secret pocket stash of saurkraut and scotch and started a war.....
Old 05-17-2011, 03:19 PM
elven wizard

lol wish you were there
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 PM
cfircav8r
My Feedback: (1)

This had to have been in Escondido. About half that town could be included into her ilk. Not necessarily the size but the downright hateful rudeness for no other reason than to make your life as miserable as their own. I should know I grew up there and finally made my escape in '93. The only thing I miss is the beach and the 360+ days of good weather, if you can find a place to fly/drive without getting run off.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:36 PM
elven wizard

cfircav8r - Escondido sucks, summer time it gets really miserable there. Glad you got out. This was at the Mira Mesa Regal Cinema. Really nice theatre expect the gaseous explosion this lady and here "it" friend left. Out of all theatre's this had to happen there.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:22 AM
s7jstep1

I work at a theater and I can honestly say that I have seen a lot of stuff in the three years I have been there. I do a lot of refunds and on the box office void slip, we do have a spot for a situation just like this. I have only had a few people leave for something like this but we are a pretty small theater
Old 05-29-2011, 10:29 AM
elven wizard

s7jstep1 - oh then you know what's up working at the theatre. I do see alot of people that movie hop when one movie is over they hop to another movie in the same theatre. I feel guilty if I did that, but I see that alot.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:59 PM
s7jstep1

Yeah we see a lot of crazy stuff, some of which I probably can't say on the site. Friday night we had somebody shooting up drugs in our bathroom. I think one of our biggest distraction complaints is when parents sign their 14-year-old kids into movies like the hangover and they talk through the whole movie.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:42 PM
mechanizeddeath

ORIGINAL: s7jstep1

Yeah we see a lot of crazy stuff, some of which I probably can't say on the site. Friday night we had somebody shooting up drugs in our bathroom. I think one of our biggest distraction complaints is when parents sign their 14-year-old kids into movies like the hangover and they talk through the whole movie.
I go to a second run theater around here about once a week, and the talking teens thing is something I see a lot. Mixed groups are the worst, if the group is all male or female they tend to be quieter, but mix them together and the explosion of hormones is too much for them to handle and all they do is talk and giggle.

I never did anything like that, but I didn't have enough friends to be in one of those big mixed groups either.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:26 AM
elven wizard

mechanizeddeath - yes there's always a loud mouth in those mixed groups
Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 PM
elven wizard

Yeah ! The people win this time !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVz-fO7kxcQ[/youtube]

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/loo...170925090.html
Old 06-15-2011, 08:33 AM
The_Shark

people who text and talk in theaters should have their thumbs broken, or get punched in the throat.

people are lucky, i have a really bad temper but great self control.

i hate cell phones, they are for emergencies, quick check-ins and quick questions, peoples lives revolve around these things- losers.

go kill another innocent by texting and driving.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:28 PM
elven wizard

Hi Shark, can I bring you to the theatre next time I go ? Can you please leave out the self control part
Old 06-15-2011, 06:11 PM
The_Shark

ju-ji fruit are the best, someones screwing around, you chuck one right at their head, the licorice ones are the best because you cant see them + they taste bad anyway.

i
Old 06-15-2011, 07:37 PM
elven wizard

oh, licorice matches the dark, oh goody I'll buy bags then. I have a good throwing arm.