Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

any of you ever get surgery?

Old 05-28-2011, 08:57 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: any of you ever get surgery?

ingrown toe nail?

i've had them, usually grown under the skin on the left side of the meat.

I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS.
i split the nail where i think is normal and through the skin, i then slowly peel it streight back ripping out the skin with it untill the back of the nail bed, after that i cut out the overlapped skin with a razer and peel it back untill it reaches the back of the nail. douse it in alcohol and then peroxid, let it dry for a night. all done without pain killer or the drink, the toe goes numb halfway into the procedure.
again DONT DO THIS!

try to wear shoes that fit, not too tight, not too loose, and wide enough that your toes are uncompressed but not too loose. and trim your caluses.

it wont be too bad with someone doing it corretly with pain killers.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:29 PM
buggyboy2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any of you ever get surgery?

3 pins in shoulder after a small but obviously painful fight, Was only a day surgery, Pain was alright actually, But that might be because I was taking Oxycontin every 3hrs.. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!