Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

GO BRUINS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 03:51 PM
The Hedgehog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GO BRUINS!

Old 05-27-2011, 05:35 PM
-SomeGuy-

Default RE: GO BRUINS!

GO CANADIANS!!!

Oh wait...

Old 05-29-2011, 09:26 PM
buggyboy2010

Sorry bud, Canucks have this one , We need to show that not only can we get the golds in Olympic hockey but taking Stanley as well
Old 06-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Eman77

Win one for Cam Neely!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:21 AM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

Sorry bud, Canucks have this one , We need to show that not only can we get the golds in Olympic hockey but taking Stanley as well
YEAH CUZ CANADA HAS TONS OF OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALS IN HOCKEY HUH
Old 06-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Tjettzky

I've been a Die Hard Wings fan since Danny Gare was Captain. Normally I'd hate rooting for Boston, but I really dislike Vancouver and I am overcome with a desire to see the Sedin twins cry in agony on International TV (Though, I do like how Kessler plays the game.). I've also lived in the Flint area so I gotta pull for Timmy Thomas. It pains me to say this, but... Go Bruins!

Do you think Gary Buttman has noticed that 4 straight Stanley Cup Finals have featured an Original 6 team? Yet he keeps forcing his Hockey in the Confederacy campaign...
Old 06-01-2011, 11:45 AM
-SomeGuy-

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

http://proicehockey.about.com/od/oly...pic_medals.htm
Old 06-01-2011, 05:19 PM
buggyboy2010

LOL, Well that showed him!

ORIGINAL: -SomeGuy-

http://proicehockey.about.com/od/oly...pic_medals.htm
Old 06-02-2011, 06:12 AM
The Hedgehog

Yeah I forgot about the early days of hockey
Old 06-02-2011, 06:14 AM
The Hedgehog

PS Canucks continue being real grimey. Do the coaches teach biting in practice?
Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Tjettzky

How Bush League is biting another guy's finger? Seriously! And how was it NOT Raffi Torres that did it?

Anyway, should we go ahead and etch Tim Thomas' name on the Conn Smythe right now? Win or lose, he's clearly the Most Valuable guy to his team. If your team is 3-for-the-Playoffs on the Power Play, you've got no business being out of the 1st round, let alone in the Finals. The 'Nuckers have several stand-out players that deserve to be mentioned in the running for the Conn Smythe, but not one single super-dominant player over all the others. Tim Thomas is clearly the most dominant player on the ice for Boston.

Note to Bruins: Big Zdeno Chara is not Tomas Holmstrom. You're going to get him hurt in front of the net. Put him back on the Blue Line and let him rip that 100+mph shot at Luongo. If you want a big Defenseman-body in front, throw that McBain (or whatever his name is) out there. He's built like a house and would do a better job of screening, bashing and causing general Holmstrom-esqe chaos.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:52 AM
buggyboy2010

Early days? Did you not see "2010 Canada: Gold"?...lol..
And the Canucks want it bad, It's hockey, Grow a pair.

Yeah I forgot about the early days of hockey
Old 06-02-2011, 10:55 AM
buggyboy2010

Early days? Did you not see "2010 Canada: Gold"?...lol..
And the Canucks want it bad, It's hockey, Grow a pair.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 AM
The Hedgehog

Oh my bad I thought this was professional sports where people don't have to resort to finger biting.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:20 AM
-SomeGuy-

Oh my bad I thought this was professional sports where people don't have to resort to finger biting.
Oh his poor little finger boohoo, its nothing like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63k03M1isCY[/youtube]
Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
The Hedgehog

LOL that stuff cracked me up, that was clearly an accident. I laughed so hard at the fans who wanted to get the Canadian police involved in the matter.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
-SomeGuy-

Accident, sure... look at 1:25, I guess his arms accidentally moved in such a way that he ended up shoving the other guy in the most dangerous spot possible. If you believe that then I believe Tyson accidentally bit Holyfields ear...
Old 06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
The Hedgehog

Accident, sure... look at 1:25, I guess his arms accidentally moved in such a way that he ended up shoving the other guy in the most dangerous spot possible. If you believe that then I believe Tyson accidentally bit Holyfields ear...
If it was Matt Cooke that would be true, but we are talking about Chara here. But whatever so sense in arguing because the location you live in determines your opinion no matter what REALLY happened. The NHL and most of the rest of the world deemed it accidental.

Chara is one of the cleanest players in the league, if you watch the finals, you will notice that.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM
-SomeGuy-

Just for the record I dont hate Boston or the people from Boston, I love to hate the bruins but in a good sportsmanship kind of way. And yes my location has allot to do with it lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruins%...adiens_rivalry
Old 06-02-2011, 06:06 PM
buggyboy2010

That's quite the assumption there, Isn't that the truth for anyone though? Would be a bit hypocritical if not... And that's just the case, You are saying that your opinion is what REALLY happened because of your location, 3 sides to a story and only ones the truth

If it was Matt Cooke that would be true, but we are talking about Chara here.But whatever so sense in arguing because the location you live in determines your opinion no matter what REALLY happened. The NHL and most of the rest of the world deemed it accidental.

Chara is one of the cleanest players in the league, if you watch the finals, you will notice that.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 AM
The Hedgehog

That's quite the assumption there, Isn't that the truth for anyone though? Would be a bit hypocritical if not... And that's just the case, You are saying that your opinion is what REALLY happened because of your location, 3 sides to a story and only ones the truth
I agree with the first sentence. My location however, does not dictate my opinion. I am not even a Boston fan, I am just rooting for them in the finals, because I like the way they play the game.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Tjettzky

I do agree that he meant to push Max towards the boards. Won't argue that, but I do believe that the end result of Pac's head whacking the stantion was an accident and Chara wasn't aiming for it.

If it was Matt Cooke that would be true
Cooke would have turned around, given Max a show shower and then hacked him in the back for good measure...then thrown his hands in the air in a show of innocence and procede to moan and wail that there was a penalty called on him (after the game Cindy Crosby would be heard answering the Media's questions about the event with "I think Cooksie gets a bad rap. I haven't seen the replay so I don't know what happened but I believe Matt when he said he wasn't even on the ice when it happened. Did you guys see my new commercial, yet?"). There are a handful of guys in The League that are a complete waste of an NHL jersey. Matt Cooke is one of them.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Lunchboxer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice job yesterday!!
Old 06-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Enzyme80

Love the Bruins. haven't been a fan my whole life just since the early 90s. (before that I was Whalers!!!!)
This has been an emotional series, it will be interesting to see how the refs try to handle the rest of the series with last night shenanigans.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:34 PM
HPI_Savage_RC

I'm a Habs fan, so I was happy to see Horton being carted off the ice on a stretcher. Not so funny when one of your team's top players is the target of a successful attempt to injure, is it Chara?

I hope the Canucks destroy them in the next 2 games and bring the cup back to Canada where it belongs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.