Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

GO BRUINS!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:56 AM
The Hedgehog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GO BRUINS!

ORIGINAL: HPI_Savage_RC

I'm a Habs fan, so I was happy to see Horton being carted off the ice on a stretcher.
That is seriously ****ed up. You are a terrible human being. And me using the word human is being super generous.

I am not even a Bruins fan, but I never wish people get injured to the point in which they need to be carried on a stretcher.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
HPI_Savage_RC

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

That is seriously ****ed up. You are a terrible human being. And me using the word human is being super generous.

I am not even a Bruins fan, but I never wish people get injured to the point in which they need to be carried on a stretcher.
Ordinarily I'd feel bad for him, but given the circumstances of the Pacioretty/Chara incident, it was nice to see the Bruins get a taste of their own medicine. I'm just disappointed that I didn't get to see the medical staff latch 2 stretchers together and carry the Boston ogre off the ice.

I know I sound harsh, but on March 8, I sat stunned in front of my TV, watching as my favourite team's best player at the time lay motionless on the ice, unconscious with his neck broken. 30 minutes later, Horton was running around trying to fight Subban while everyone else just wanted to finish the 3rd period and get what had already been a blowout game over with. I'm not saying Horton deserved what Rome gave him, but with the way he plays the game, he was certainly asking for it.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:17 PM
buggyboy2010

You know what the funny thing is here? Boston has more Canadian players than Canucks do
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Tjettzky

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

You know what the funny thing is here? Boston has more Canadian players than Canucks do
After the last two games, it looks like Boston has more Hockey Players than the Canucks do
Old 06-10-2011, 11:30 AM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: buggyboy2010

Hmm I wonder is the same is true for Canada's other sports teams in other leagues. Toronto Raptors comes to mind.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Eman77

W00T! Go Bruins!!! Nice game by the netminder. [8D]
Old 06-16-2011, 05:42 AM
Lunchboxer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First Cup in 39 yrs?! Wa!! FTW!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Tjettzky

Congrat Bruins on a well-deserved Championship. Please keep The Cup in good shape for us, we Red Wings will be taking it back next season!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:41 AM
tommygun32

Hedgehog wins.

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

Old 06-16-2011, 12:28 PM
buggyboy2010

Gratz Bruins!, As a Canucks fan I have to say that there was a few things that should have been called on, but you guys played a darn good game! Both teams deserved it, Boston hasn't had it for over 38 years and Vancouver has never won it since they came into the NHL in 1970, Now for the more extreme news, How bout them riots? lol... I don't even know what to say there, A part of Me is like "HELL YEA!!, LETS BURN THIS **** DOWN!" but mostly anger and frustration at those idiots who began the riots, Really looks bad on Canada since we are labeled at the "peace makers".
Old 06-16-2011, 07:13 PM
-SomeGuy-

Good job Bruins! No matter how you look at it they were the better team and deserved the win.

Much respect for Thomas, amazing goalie! He really impressed me during the playoffs. The hit last night on Hansen was priceless, does he have eyes on the back of his head or what?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tirJwZpvnSg[/youtube]

Oh and about the riots... Those are not the fans, just a bunch of idiots taking advantage of a hard to control situation. According to the news about twelve thousand people came out the next morning to help out with the cleanup.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Enzyme80

I am glad that was not a call, thomas was looking the other way no idea where that guy was. There was plenty of stuff not called in the finals and that's how it should be. Overall the team that wanted it more won, the team that needed it more won, the team with the smarter (read no riots) fan base won. It was a decent series. The playoff run for the B's was great three game 7s. Most saves every by a goalie and the highest save percentage. it was great. I love hockey and the B's man we have waited for this for a long time!