Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Area - 51

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 08:45 AM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Area - 51

I researched everything. One of many source's is Michael Schratt. If people only knew how many billions is spent on these black programs. A blank check unlimited amount, whatever the costs, these secret project's get.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:15 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

doug702 wrote - i just kind skimmed through this but i will spend more time reading tonight i want to ask a few questions to all people who look at this post do you believe in aliens? if not why? look at the many life forms just on this planet now look how big the universe is still dont believe in aliens

Elven Wizard - I think more and more people are believing there are other life forms out there in this universe than us and the non believer's are starting to be believer's in this alien life subject.

As Doug702 said and I like to ask for the non believer's out there. Tell why won't there be anything, but us in this vast universe ? Give your reason's.

Most everyone believes in some form of intelligent life out there... its just that not everyone (including me) believes they have been here. Space is too expansive, it takes too long to get anywhere. I do not believe in faster-than-light travel, its just not realistic to think aliens are visiting daily (or at all). Just about the only extra terrestrial thing we may have seen would be 1991VG, because it could be a bracewell probed purposely put into its strange trajectory.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:06 PM
meef rustler

Conspiracy theories... And I'd extraterrestrial life existed and were smart enough to have the capability of traveling here, they should know to stay away from the human race. We are a destructive race, we would be dangerous to them.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:19 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: meef rustler

Conspiracy theories... And I'd extraterrestrial life existed and were smart enough to have the capability of traveling here, they should know to stay away from the human race. We are a destructive race, we would be dangerous to them.
Could be they record us for the ultimate in reality shows. Spur a war here and there and watch us go at it
Old 06-25-2011, 03:23 PM
C141FlyGuy
My Feedback: (1)

RCU GO's SciFi!!!!!!! Some of those pictures are from where I work and some are from locations I have visited. You can't win a war without the element of surprise. If you tell everyone everything then there will be no surprise. I laugh because the best way to control information is to spread some great miss information.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:30 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: C141FlyGuy

RCU GO's SciFi!!!!!!! Some of those pictures are from where I work and some are from locations I have visited. You can't win a war without the element of surprise. If you tell everyone everything then there will be no surprise. I laugh because the best way to control information is to spread some great miss information.
why I said in the other post IMO Area 51 is just a cover to attract the attention of the world while everything real that deals with UFO's and crap happens at other areas, or in the basement of a Denny's or something
Old 06-25-2011, 03:57 PM
doug702

what is the 1991vg i saw some posts on it from google but near as i could get from it is its just an asteroid that came close to earth and a different speed than most. on another note with all the technological advances this planet has made in a hundred years what can be expected in another hundred years and why can another planet somewhere be farther along than we will be then
Old 06-25-2011, 04:26 PM
lee172

an interesting source of info..

'Dreamland' is/was the codeword used to by pilots to contact Area 51 control.

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/
Old 06-26-2011, 08:53 AM
elven wizard

General MacArthur Witnessed some absolutely amazing things during World War 2. He was one of the outstanding Commanders in the War, recognised by all sides of the war, a major figure in world history. He and others witnessed many unexplained “UFO†experiences. As I dig them up I will document them for you here. General Douglas MacArthur spent his entire life in the U.S. Army. He said “I heard the Bugle before I could walk. I knew it was my calling to lifeâ€. If you had met him he was larger than life. There was no mistaking him. He was absolutely committed to the U.S. – to the U.S.Army – and to winning the battle. he can be absolutely called a LEGEND. There will be few men who can overtake him. At one stage (after World War 11) there were calls for him to become President of the U.S.

You can skip to 7.06 minutes of the video were MacArthur mentions an interplanetary war
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gStGpbUdr1Y[/youtube]

“You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy.†The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets.â€

General Douglas MacArthur – Oct. 8, 1955.

President Eisenhower prepared for a showdown with aliens, setting up military operations in a little Colorado town in the summer of 1956.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:39 PM
elven wizard

This is a bit graphic to watch, but the alien implants cases really are proof that E.T.'s are here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTjtH4q6LQI[/youtube]

This one is even more graphic and very disturbing. If you have a weak stomach do not click this !

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien...mutilation.php
Old 06-27-2011, 10:54 AM
tommygun32

Hmmm...maybe they're on the way back to exact revenge...[&:]

http://www.universetoday.com/85360/t...h-in-november/
Old 06-27-2011, 12:43 PM
elven wizard

2005 YU55 is about 400 meters [1,300 feet] wide - that is huge ! This is the reason why I think the dinosaurs went into extinction.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:36 PM
doug702

if it hits us grab a beer and a lawn chair and enjoy the show
Old 06-27-2011, 11:14 PM
tommygun32

Absolutely....

ORIGINAL: doug702

Old 06-28-2011, 11:09 AM
mechanizeddeath

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: doug702

That's pretty much what I'd be doing. At that point there isn't much use in panic, may as well sit back and relax.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:52 PM
elven wizard

If the world had 1 hr before a major asteriod came. I wonder what the majority of people would do before then ?
Old 06-28-2011, 03:24 PM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the world had 1 hr before a major asteriod came. I wonder what the majority of people would do before then ?
Probably call loved ones, cry, find a religion/pray, then die in a panic as they are being vaporized.

Not pretty to think about.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:59 PM
doug702

if i had notice i would get in a high speed car chase if i could find a free way that wasnt blocked with traffic if a cop would even chase me or i would try and fly a real helicopter if i failed oh well if i succeded maybe i could survive the meteor
Old 06-28-2011, 05:00 PM
doug702

and yes call loved ones
Old 06-29-2011, 05:00 AM
elven wizard

Those are good comments. I think I would get in the car and go to mountians. The cities would be in a panic, a nature setting would be a place of refuge.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:38 AM
elven wizard

Coast to coast am update 2011

Chad wrote - last month 2007 my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (second photo). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #1 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself!

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience. I must admit I am deeply unsettled by this thing. I have never seen anything like this in my life... Location: I would prefer not to say for now.

Chad

[color=#0000FF]Chad then wrote back to us with additional info: Thank you so much for posting my photos! I hope someone can help identify this... First of all, I see this thing VERY often. Since it first appeared, I have probably seen this thing maybe 8 different times since the first appearance. My friend and I went out the next day after I first saw it to get the photos, but it was not there. Then we tried again the next day, and we found it within like 30 minutes and followed it for a while. Most of the time I see it out of windows in my house, in the distance. but I would say almost half of the hikes I have gone on in my area, I have seen it very close. It is very easy to photograph and...many neighbors aside from my friend have also seen it.

It is almost totally silent but not quite. It makes kind of [/i] "crackling" noises[/i]. It's hard to describe them but they are only intermittent and not very loud, but you can notice them. Sometimes there is a very slight hum that sounds kind of mechanical, almost like when you are near very large power lines. But it is nothing loud like a jet engine, it is very quiet for the most part.

It moves almost like an insect. If you have ever seen a bug on a pond, it is kind of like that. It is VERY smooth and slow most of the time, but then every now and then it will rotate very quickly and go VERY fast into another direction, then stop, and repeat the process all over again. There is just something very unnatural about the way it moves.

Also, I have had maybe 4 headaches in the last week, and I am normally not the kind of person who really ever gets them. Also my wife has been tired and fatigued lately. She is about a month pregnant, and the doctor said fatigue is normal around this time, but I worry that it is a lot. Basically what I'm worried is that this "craft" has got some kind of radiation or something. Like I said, it sounds like power lines if you get close enough to it. Obviously I am worried for our health, especially with a baby on the way. I dont know if they are related, but again, this is why I really hope someone can answer these questions!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 AM
elven wizard

repost for those who haven't seen
Old 07-28-2011, 07:35 PM
elven wizard

UFO does 90 degree turn or bug ?

YOU DECIDE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xv87pFTgmk[/youtube]
Old 07-28-2011, 08:14 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a bit graphic to watch, but the alien implants cases really are proof that E.T.'s are here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTjtH4q6LQI[/youtube]

This one is even more graphic and very disturbing. If you have a weak stomach do not click this !

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien...mutilation.php
no, this is a educational film warning you not to eat food from a truck.
Old 07-28-2011, 11:14 PM
splcrazy

lol hahaha my brain too lol sir you sure did your homework i didnt have time to go through all the pics and info cos i gotta get back to work on my 5b , but have you heard of the guy called robert lazar i think his name is called , he was working at area51 , i watched all the vids on him on youtube

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.