Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Area - 51

Old 07-28-2011, 11:17 PM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Area - 51

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

If the world had 1 hr before a major asteriod came. I wonder what the majority of people would do before then ?
if that was gonna happen i would be at the brothels having as much sex as i can, then smoke cigars
Old 07-29-2011, 07:39 AM
elven wizard

The Shark - weird place to put a implant - Damn aliens !

splcrazy - Robert Lazar, yes check out the Area - 51 post again and you will see towards a little past halfway all about Bob Lazar.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:05 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is this alien that lives by my house, making my property value go down.[]
Old 07-29-2011, 04:46 PM
splcrazy

i was on the yahoo homepage news says they have found a crashed UFO on the ocean floor , this is what it says from the site

An ocean exploration team led by Swedish researcher Peter Lindberg has found what some are suggesting is a crashed flying saucer.

Lindberg's team, which has had success in the past recovering sunken ships and cargo, was using sonar to look for the century-old wreck of a ship that went down carrying several cases of a super-rare champagne.

Instead, the team discovered what it claims is a mysterious round object that might (or might not) be extraterrestrial.

Lindberg explained to local media that his crew discovered, on the 300-foot-deep ocean floor between Finland and Sweden, "a large circle, about 60 feet in diameter. You see a lot of weird stuff in this job, but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round."

More from Space.com

Ten alien encounters debunked

'Cowboys and Aliens': UFO sightings in Wild West

Adding to the mystery at the bottom of the Gulf of Bothnia, Lindberg said he saw evidence of scars or marks disturbing the environment nearby, suggesting the object somehow moved across the ocean floor to where his team found it.

It's not clear what to make of this report, or the video of the sonar scan that shows the object, but Swedish tabloids and Internet UFO buffs have had a field day. Some suggest the object is a flying saucer of extraterrestrial origin (and the seafloor scars were dug up when it crashed), though of all the things that might create a round sonar signature, that seems to be among the more outlandish.

It might be a natural feature formation, or possibly a sunken, round man-made object.

Lindberg's claim that the object "is perfectly round" may or may not be accurate; while it looks round from the information so far, the resolution of the sonar image was not high enough to verify that it is indeed round. And while the lines that appear to be leading to (or from) the feature may suggest some sort of movement, it's also possible they have nothing to do with the object.

Lindberg himself did not offer an extraterrestrial origin, though he did speculate it might be a "new Stonehenge."

This is not the first time a sunken object has been presented as the solution to a mystery. Take, for example, the famous underwater mystery of the "Bimini Road," a rock formation in the Caribbean near the Bahamas that resembles a road or wall. Many New Agers and conspiracy theorists claimed the rocks are too perfectly shaped to be natural, and either were made by an unknown civilization or are possibly a relic from the lost city of Atlantis.

In fact, geologists have identified the blocks as unusually shaped, but perfectly natural, weathered beach rock.

It's also worth noting that UFOs may not be saucer-shaped. The famous "flying saucer" description of the first UFO has since been revealed as a reporting error.
Lindberg said his team has neither the interest nor the resources to further investigate the anomaly. Deep ocean research is time-consuming and expensive. If the object were indeed a flying saucer, recovering it could potentially be worth millions or billions of dollars. If it's a natural formation, on the other hand, it would probably be a waste of time and money.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:05 PM
elven wizard

That outline really looks like a UFO. In fact the exact same shape as some of them seen. Thanks for sharing this info, I will keep an eye on this story.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwHE5816_XY[/youtube]
Old 07-29-2011, 08:18 PM
splcrazy

seems retarded doesnt it , the exploration team job is to use the funds they have to collect anything of potential value thats ther job and they are supposed to have the funds and resources to get the job done , then they say they cant afford to get it out ???
Old 07-30-2011, 07:52 AM
elven wizard

Or maybe there told to get out, and whoever put them up to that, are going in themselves. That's kinda how it works with these UFO cases. Something's found then it becomes hush, hush. Roswell among other cases is a perfect example of this.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:34 PM
splcrazy

from his youtube comments he said they gonna get a robot to go down there and take a look , but others are saying its not that deep and humans are easily able to dive to that depth , hell they go down deeper to sunken ships for stupid bottles of wine , and they were able to get down to the titanic and get stuff from that , and all of a sudden they say the ufo is too deep to go down and they its a waste of time and they dont have money LOL
Old 07-31-2011, 07:53 AM
elven wizard

This is why the UFO community get's pissed. These finding's get all twisted up into a bogus story at the end.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:03 AM
proanti1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: splcrazy

from his youtube comments he said they gonna get a robot to go down there and take a look , but others are saying its not that deep and humans are easily able to dive to that depth , hell they go down deeper to sunken ships for stupid bottles of wine , and they were able to get down to the titanic and get stuff from that , and all of a sudden they say the ufo is too deep to go down and they its a waste of time and they dont have money LOL
He's probably already been down there and found it to be nothing but a piece of scrap metal. Its easier to continue on with his stupid little story than admit that it is not what he believes it is.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:26 PM
lee172

Some very good and recent satellite images... (August 2011) [8D]

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/
Old 12-25-2011, 06:15 PM
elven wizard

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rq32ch88S4[/youtube]
Old 07-11-2019, 06:28 PM
doug702
My Feedback: (1)

i imagine this post might get popular pretty soon with recent events on facebook.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:25 AM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	65qBAYf.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	260.3 KB
ID:	2264809