Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 178 of 668 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 16699

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Lounge: Version 4.0

120 in 55, man, that's serious trouble... hope it does not affect your insurance too much.. ouch!! [X(]

ORIGINAL: The Collector1

I really cant trust myself on a bike, I like speed, if it says 200, I will try to get it there, which is why I got a speeding ticket for doing 120 in a 55 last year[:@]. My car was impounded too[:@][:@][:@][:@] I got it back but still..........
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I did not see an increase, in fact it went down since I moved to Queens
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

120 in a 55? Isnt doubling the speed limit a federal offense?
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yea! That video was sick LB!
    "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
    Slash 1/16 - DB-01 - TT-01 - RC18B and a Super Cub!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Im not sure but Im still here but Im not complaining........
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Stupid question hoping for a intelligent answer (hope i'm in the right thread LOL).

Is it normal to have some play in the steering on rc's? My Jato had it, never had a problem, my Losi is has it but when I power up wheels go straight so the toe and camber is ok just some play. I hate it but it's normal or not? Yes it goes straight on the road and track and looks fine running. 

I'm a pessimist, the littlest thing bug the hell out of me. 

Got my rear A arms installed today twice. Got it all done only to take a final look at it and realize I put the A arms upside down. That's why the shock ball pivots would not fit in the sway bar hole. One of them days. [&:]
    Life is short. Start your Nitro and help the environment.
    Savage X f4.6/Savage XL 5.9/Losi 1/8th 3.4 nitro all wheel.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

A little play is fine, and normal, just as long as it is not too sloppy!

And for future reference, the Lounge is kind of a super off-topic section, if you want help with RC's there are many other places here to look! Try starting a thread with your issues in the General RC car section, etc

ORIGINAL: rc junky 73

Stupid question hoping for a intelligent answer (hope i'm in the right thread LOL).
    Is it normal to have some play in the steering on rc's? My Jato had it, never had a problem, my Losi is has it but when I power up wheels go straight so the toe and camber is ok just some play. I hate it but it's normal or not? Yes it goes straight on the road and track and looks fine running.
    I'm a pessimist, the littlest thing bug the hell out of me.
    Got my rear A arms installed today twice. Got it all done only to take a final look at it and realize I put the A arms upside down. That's why the shock ball pivots would not fit in the sway bar hole. One of them days.[&:]
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It depends on the manufacturer and the type of model it is, the RC8 that Im currently working on has no play in the steering but some of my rcs do, just shim it a little if it bothers you

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sup "Cumquat" I to need my G.E.D. It's means, "good excuse diploma". maybe you've heard that one.

ORIGINAL: cumquat

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

cumquat, i had that final drive selectable gear ratio idea in my head for about 12years, i keep my mouth shut as i hope to be an engineer one day, funny, all the cars and designs you see today where in my head years before they came out. Almost all ideas will come to be to many people without any interaction, however, the one who thinks of it first isnt always the one who brings it to market. here i am with pent up ideas and a whole box full of designs of exterior, interiors, suspension layouts, chassis layouts, engine management systems and inventions that i don't even share with my parents, AND im unemployed looking to even push carts for minimum wage.

OH, hopefully i will have my day, to again give the auto industry a much needed breath of new life, i don't care about the money, i only wish to accomplish my dream, and im not going to stop until im ashes in a urn.
    small world, if all goes to plan i'll get my GED this summer and get into college this fall to take the business, machining and mechanics courses/classes. i plan to start a car company after i graduate, starting small by only making parts and installing them then expand into an aftermarket tuner like Hennessey and finally make my own cars. if this happens, you'll be the first to know. you'd be my head mechanic. of course, college will take at least 6 years to complete, so dont hold you're breath!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks, I'll try that. It's all wheel buggy so front end takes a beating. I bet it's those cheap plastic washers they use. .

I was just looking at my outer tie rods and they are gaining some play so i might replace those.

Thanks again!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No problem, glad to help

San Diego but living in Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No! Don't spray that silly foam stuff, I'll blow it out like candles on a cake....

This is Yas Island drag strip in Abu Dhabi about a month ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxeIFoDRub8[/youtube]
    The rest of your life starts now. Go Live It!

Team Terribles

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Good that thing the guy was not there when it blew up!! [X(]
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks.. I know it is a pretty mild burnout.. I didn't rev it up too high (hey, I got neighbors, ha!) and only did it for like 40-50 seconds.. ha!

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

Yea! That video was sick LB!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Tax $$$ at work.. ha!

"A Philadelphia city councilman who pays a company $28,800 per year to use twitter and Facebook for him said 53 is too old to understand the technology", reports United Press International.
    "Councilman Jim Kenney who has ten staff members making a total of $654,034 per year and pays $30,000 per year to a public relations consultant, said he has to spend an additional $28,800 in tax payer funds to Center City-based company Chatter-Blast to implement his 'social media strategy' on Facebook and Twitter, the Philadelphia Daily News reported last Wednesday.
    'I, at 53 years old, do not have that facility he said. 'So I need consultant advice to communicate with a group of folks who are not necessarily in my age group'.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That's funny. In a bad way.

The woman I recently hired is in her early 50s and in fact tests our application's interaction with FB and Twitter, among other things. So I don't think age is the issue here. The dude is lazy.
    DT02-MS | Stadium Thunder | TT Frog | TRF 801XT | CR-01 | F-150 | CRT.5 | T-Egg

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, seriously, how hard is it to use Twitter??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Really.

Step 1: go to twitter.com and create an account
    Step 2: tweet every annoying detail about your life
    Step 3: feel self-important

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Eman, you made it sounds so easy.. I am going to start doing it to feel self-important!!

WINNING!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It's all about winning, LB. All about winning.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: rc junky 73

Sup ''Cumquat'' I to need my G.E.D. It's means, ''good excuse diploma''. maybe you've heard that one.*[img][/img]

ORIGINAL: cumquat

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

cumquat, i had that final drive selectable gear ratio idea in my head for about 12years, i keep my mouth shut as i hope to be an engineer one day, funny, all the cars and designs you see today where in my head years before they came out. Almost all ideas will come to be to many people without any interaction, however, the one who thinks of it first isnt always the one who brings it to market. here i am with pent up ideas and a whole box full of designs of exterior, interiors, suspension layouts, chassis layouts, engine management systems and inventions that i don't even share with my parents, AND im unemployed looking to even push carts for minimum wage.

OH, hopefully i will have my day, to again give the auto industry a much needed breath of new life, i don't care about the money, i only wish to accomplish my dream, and im not going to stop until im ashes in a urn.
    small world, if all goes to plan i'll get my GED this summer and get into college this fall to take the business, machining and mechanics courses/classes. i plan to start a car company after i graduate, starting small by only making parts and installing them then expand into an aftermarket tuner like Hennessey and finally make my own cars. if this happens, you'll be the first to know. you'd be my head mechanic. of course, college will take at least 6 years to complete, so dont hold you're breath!
    never have but i do have the G.E. part, short temper and getting bullied every day at school combined with being stronger than most of the kids, it was better that i left. i still am probably smarter than most of the people i went to school with. if i had tried, i could have maintained a 4.0 GPA. heck, i did for one marking period (then i had one of those marvelous 12 year old ideas and quit doing my homework). all i need is that fancy piece of paper showing that i have a functioning brain. sad part is, it could have been possible for me to get a scholarship to MIT had i stayed. although, i also could have wound up expelled.
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Jesse: These are the additions, this is the basic layout of the car, and this is what it could look like when it's done. Red, green, whatever
    Brian: Hey man, you should be goin to MIT or something
    Jesse: No man, I got that attention disorder
    Brian: Oh, ADD?
    Jesse: Yes, that ****

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

that scene played in my head when i typed it
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I need to do a little bit more winning, man...

ORIGINAL: Eman77

It's all about winning, LB. All about winning.