Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 294 of 659 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 16471

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Lounge: Version 4.0

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

Got it.. so they give you a free new disc, but you need the original code to activate it..

Friday!! What's everyone doing this weekend?!
    no, use old disk, get new code
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

shark might trade his 78 for a 944 turbo hmm.....
    Signature
    (Max. 125 chars. 2 lines max)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got an SCX10 Honcho RTR for $150 today

Can finally run with my friend

Has aluminum links and other parts too!

Might waterproof it.
    SCX10 Hilux - Kyosho DRX - SCX10 6x6 - DF03Ra - M03 - Kyosho Turbo Ultima

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: lee172

Saturday = kayaking, BBQ, camping overnight, Sunday = kayaking again..

Monday and Tuesday off as well, might have a bit of lady time....
    Nice! Kayaking Ive always wanted to do it but never have. Colorado isnt too far and I hear its bad.. Cant wait for my snowboarding season
    "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
    Slash 1/16 - DB-01 - TT-01 - RC18B and a Super Cub!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Went to Harpoon Oktoberfest. Was a fun time but it was POURING.
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Ttam Says Blarg

Nice! Kayaking Ive always wanted to do it but never have. Colorado isnt too far and I hear its bad.. Cant wait for my snowboarding season
    Some pics on facebook
    56 NIB. TB-01, DF-01, FF-01, M-04L, Dual Hunter and Volvo FH12 as runners.. Building TA-03F

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

we've been having internet troubles, that's why i wasnt on much yesterday. after a whole lot of frustration, $155 and several hours we have internet again. our modem died yesterday at about 3:40pm but we were busy doing other things so we didnt mind much. we went out at the crack of dawn to find a new one. we went to meigher first because it's open 24 hours and it was closest but all they had was a cable modem. we tried going to office max and office depot, but they werent open yet (they opened at 10, it was 9:30) so we headed home so my mom could get to church. we decided to stop at walmart on the way home but all they had was the same modem meijer had. my mom ended up on the phone with ATT tech support unil 10:20, so she skipped church. we headed to office max, but the only one in stock was the same dang cable modem and it's cheaper sibling. the nice clerk offered to have a co-worker who lived in a different city bring one from the store there, but we didnt want to wait so she suggested office depot wich were headed to next anyway. they finally had one, a cisco none the less, for $90 and it's also a router so no need for 2 pieces. we bought that at about 11am, i finally got this dang thing working about 15 minutes ago... it's 4:55 for those not in the timezone.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sucks that your cable modem was broken....
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yeah it did, now i'm broke. oh well, i would have probably blown it on something i didnt really need anyway.

in other news, my spell check doesnt seem to be working. no clue why. it's not just this site, it's my breowser. seriously, nonne oof theze werds ar showeing ip az mispeledd. no clue haw to fix it either...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

well that was easy. now adfuwintapy has the nice red squiggly line under it. just had to go to settings and deselect something.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey guys how's it all going here in the Lounge? Been off for a week due to enjoying the new addition to our family (new baby girl). While off, been tearing down the XS and cleaning/replacing broken parts. Found a slipper pad ripped to shreds in the transmission. Still anticipating the OFNA Lx2e build next year. Can't wait for that!
    -Aerodynamics and turbos are for people who can't build motors.

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Congratulations, as for the RCs, the little one might stall that Ofna for a little while
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Congrats on the new addition to the family!!
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks guys. I figured time with the RC might be a little slow, but the slow process might be better to make sure no issues occur when I build the Lx2e. I will have more time to think of what I want to do and I can get it done right. Either that or I will say "Screw this!!" lol just kidding. I won't give up my hobby.
    -Aerodynamics and turbos are for people who can't build motors.

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Heh, went to a tattoo expo in Canton and ended up finding out I am "perfect" for a show on TLC that covers up bad tattoos. Called "America's Worst Tattoos". My ink I hate really isn't that bad, but after this 1/2 hour long video interview/photo shoot they loved me, said I was the best theyd seen all show. If I get picked out of the other entries, they send you out to Cali to have some beast tat artist do a huge elaborate cover-up for free. One of the artists is that cute redheaded Mayhem chick from L.A. Ink.

Thinking this would be good for my "life resume" as well. I've flown an airplane, walked on Mayan ruins, snorkeled much of the Carribean, Oh and been on network television haha
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What's the tattoo that you hate?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It is an older one, was supposed to say "Villain" across my shoulderblades, with big menacing green flames coming up out of it. Instead, the lettering is all off-center, a little crooked, and the flames look more like leaves than anything, and aren't very big at all. I've never liked it, and they made me act out and play it up even worse for the show, and in the process ended up loving me haha Apparently I have "missed my calling". Not sure when I will hear back from them, but they said near future.

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

What's the tattoo that you hate?
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Keep us posted if you are gonna be on TV, ha!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hehe I will be! If I get picked and filmed I'll post the episode so all of you fellow RCU'ers and Loungers can see my ugly mug

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

Hehe I will be! If I get picked and filmed I'll post the episode so all of you fellow RCU'ers and Loungers can see my ugly mug *
    and apparently your back too i've thought about getting a tattoo a few times. if i do, i'll probably get a .22lr on the back of my hand and if the pain isnt too bad, i'll get a .50BMG on my bicep. havent really thought any farther than that, but i will definitely get a ford logo, scoped bolt action rifle with left-handed thumb-hole stock and the names of my kids (if/when i have them) along with their birth date, length and weight somewhere on my arms, chest or gut.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ford logo?!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yep, i like ford! blue oval with 'ford' in cursive inside.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The pain is not bad at all, I have ink on both arms, my back and my chest, as well as an old scarification tat on my leg. I would not recommend getting them on your hand though, just 'cause. I have life plans for a full body suit, but stopping at my collar line and my wrists

ORIGINAL: cumquat

Hehe I will be! If I get picked and filmed I'll post the episode so all of you fellow RCU'ers and Loungers can see my ugly mug
    and apparently your back too i've thought about getting a tattoo a few times. if i do, i'll probably get a .22lr on the back of my hand and if the pain isnt too bad, i'll get a .50BMG on my bicep. havent really thought any farther than that, but i will definitely get a ford logo, scoped bolt action rifle with left-handed thumb-hole stock and the names of my kids (if/when i have them) along with their birth date, length and weight somewhere on my arms, chest or gut.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got some decent Lipo packs. Never thought this day would come...

Losi DT/Losi XX-4/Tamiya TA05/SC10/Tamiya 501x \"WCE\"/Yokomo YR4 M2/F-150/Blackfoot Xtreme

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i've heard that but i have a low pain tolerance. i was thinking the back of my hand because that's one of the least sensitive places. where was the least painful for you?

The pain is not bad at all, I have ink on both arms, my back and my chest, as well as an old scarification tat on my leg. I would not recommend getting them on your hand though, just 'cause. I have life plans for a full body suit, but stopping at my collar line and my wrists

ORIGINAL: cumquat

Hehe I will be! If I get picked and filmed I'll post the episode so all of you fellow RCU'ers and Loungers can see my ugly mug *