Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 297 of 660 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 16493

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Lounge: Version 4.0

I was just thinking, I never realized how much I like 1/8 scale until I got the 801XT. Every time I drive it it really puts a smile on my face But now a year later I have added 4 more to the stable.

Im getting a RC8T in a couple of days and I was wondering, should I convert it to electric or just get an engine and just let it rock.

Im not really big into nitro but I do have a few and since most of the nitro stuff is there I would need an engine, pipe and manifold
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

Eman- ME! Haha Me and my girlie have had much fun building plastic models together.*
    Seriously? If you want 'em, just pay shipping. Look 'em up to see what I'm talking about, if you want those ones. I could take pics of course, but I wouldn't need to this way.

Let me know. They need a good home.
    DT02-MS | Stadium Thunder | TT Frog | TRF 801XT | CR-01 | F-150 | CRT.5 | T-Egg

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hit me up on FaceBook about it, or I'll forget! We can figure out shipping and all that, I'll likely just paypal you the change for it

We just built a few recently, right before we moved. Knocked the dust off my old modelling skills. She built a Charger SRT8, one of her dream cars, and I built junk I've already owned, like my red first-gen Ford Probe, and now have a new Ford Ranger underway, but finding the time to finish it is really killing the process!

ORIGINAL: Eman77

Eman- ME! Haha Me and my girlie have had much fun building plastic models together.
    Seriously? If you want 'em, just pay shipping. Look 'em up to see what I'm talking about, if you want those ones. I could take pics of course, but I wouldn't need to this way.

Let me know. They need a good home.
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Mister Sinister

FahrtAutoRC: That's funny, we're going to build a Cafe style 80 KZ440 for my buddy this winter. [8D]

If you do, which I really hope you will, can you post an Off-Topic build thread here? Pretty please? Haha

I know little about street bikes, in fact, this is my first one, and I've only recently taught myself how to get it from no spark and sitting outside in NE Ohio for 6 yrs straight, to running and rideable. I have a fair amount of experience in fabricating, welding and machining, and about the only tool I don't have total access to is a pipe bender, and I think my neighbor has one.

Eventually this KZ will be given to my old lady, as I stand in at 6'2" and 210, I don't think this KZ is a good fit for me in the long run. I am looking for a cheap, broken "needs restoring but not TOO far from just plain running" early 70's CB750Four for myself.
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Is anyone here into static car models at all? I've got some old ones I want to be rid of - open box, but I think all the parts are there. I've got:
    Revell 7605 ('32 Ford 3 Window Coupe)
    AMT #6540 IMSA Camaro
    AMT #6594 '49 Mercury
    Fujimi rc-22 Lambo Countach LP500S

All are in the 1/20 to 1/25 scale range. I'm not looking to promote an ad here or make a buck, just get them to someone who loves these things. I'm just not into model building (only the RC type).

Any takers, let me know.

I already checked ebay to make sure one of them isn't some weird rare $900 model, so no luck there.
    Think you could fit a losi micro under the countach?

SCX10 Hilux - Kyosho DRX - SCX10 6x6 - DF03Ra - M03 - Kyosho Turbo Ultima

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'll definitely document it, as I've done the same with my bike on Facebook. This one will be for my buddy Ed, who is helping me with my bike, and providing the space and tools to do it. His will be a little more radical than mine, as nothing has been done to mine that can't be un-done. Igot lucky that it was a runner already, but the catbs had been removed and were in the shop. That's how Igot the bike. The previous owner said get the carbs out of the shop, and the bike is yours. It was in pretty good shape as it was. The fab has been minimal, and it's mostly been modifying parts to fit the bike. Ihave further plans for it, as money allows.
    This is my first bike build as well, but I've been into cars for a long time, and have a pretty extensive base of knowledge there. Many thing cross over, some don't.
    At 6'2", the KZis definitely on the small side for you. I'm 5'10", and the Suzuki (which is the same size)is perfect for me.
    CB750 was and is a killer platform. There's one sitting in Ed's garage that belongs to a buddy of his. It pains me to see it just sitting there.

ORIGINAL: Mister Sinister

FahrtAutoRC: That's funny, we're going to build a Cafe style 80 KZ440 for my buddy this winter. [8D]

If you do, which I really hope you will, can you post an Off-Topic build thread here? Pretty please? Haha

I know little about street bikes, in fact, this is my first one, and I've only recently taught myself how to get it from no spark and sitting outside in NE Ohio for 6 yrs straight, to running and rideable. I have a fair amount of experience in fabricating, welding and machining, and about the only tool I don't have total access to is a pipe bender, and I think my neighbor has one.

Eventually this KZ will be given to my old lady, as I stand in at 6'2" and 210, I don't think this KZ is a good fit for me in the long run. I am looking for a cheap, broken "needs restoring but not TOO far from just plain running" early 70's CB750Four for myself.
    Bill - Vintage Tamiya nut

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Trading my CC01 and DF03Ra rollers + 7.5t Motor for an RTR SCX10 6x6

So should I trade my MRC for a GPV1 or build something with it?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: narwalrus

Is anyone here into static car models at all? I've got some old ones I want to be rid of - open box, but I think all the parts are there. I've got:
    Revell 7605 ('32 Ford 3 Window Coupe)
    AMT #6540 IMSA Camaro
    AMT #6594 '49 Mercury
    Fujimi rc-22 Lambo Countach LP500S

All are in the 1/20 to 1/25 scale range. I'm not looking to promote an ad here or make a buck, just get them to someone who loves these things. I'm just not into model building (only the RC type).

Any takers, let me know.

I already checked ebay to make sure one of them isn't some weird rare $900 model, so no luck there.
    Think you could fit a losi micro under the countach?

Yes. No. Maybe. No idea. Gimme a Losi Micro and I'll try.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was looking into rock crawling. Looks fun. Does anyone else here at the lounge rock crawl?
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: DieHard1945

I was looking into rock crawling. Looks fun. Does anyone else here at the lounge rock crawl?
    I have a scale-ish rock crawler (Tamiya CR-01 chassis), but not a competition one. I don't do that type of stuff with it, but I do have a lot of fun with it, when I'm in a "take it easy" RC mood. Just watching the suspension work is fascinating.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I convinced my friend to get an SCX10, so after I tried it I had to get one haha.. found one on CL for $150. Love doing trail runs with it. Andn ow I'm going to have a 6x6 too

I also have the MRC and the CC01 which I'm trading soon. Cool truck, I could totally do something fun with it but I like the SCX10 more.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What about the losi night crawler. That looks cool, also I was lokking at the Axial xr10. I noticed it only comes in kit, but for that price, I wouldn't mind building one. (that'd be my first kit)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ohhhh puh-lease... I love building kits

It may be a little tricky if you're not familiar with electronics though because it's MOA so you need a dual-motor ESC. Pretty easy though.

You really need a lot of rocks though, you'll run out of places quick with a capable crawler that can take tons of difficult lines easily.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i've seen lots of guys use model kit bodies with mrc axles and some frame (some used the stock chassis, some use custom chassis', i think i've even ran in to a couple that used the model's chassis) for winter crawlers. they are easy to build, cheaper than 1/10 and can be ran on a small dining room table course. i'd buy a pickup kit and build something cool.
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Maybe I should step up and do a 1/8th conversion... [&:]

ORIGINAL: The Collector1

I was just thinking, I never realized how much I like 1/8 scale until I got the 801XT. Every time I drive it it really puts a smile on my face But now a year later I have added 4 more to the stable.

Im getting a RC8T in a couple of days and I was wondering, should I convert it to electric or just get an engine and just let it rock.

Im not really big into nitro but I do have a few and since most of the nitro stuff is there I would need an engine, pipe and manifold
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was unclear, Mini Rock Crawler not micro haha... I don't really car for the mini brushed electronics. I want 500mah! heh

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

6x6, eh?!

LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nothing hardcore, but a few of us here have Tamiya CR-01s...

ORIGINAL: DieHard1945

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This one right here:
    http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/ite...4190&cobrand=1
    ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

6x6, eh?!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I see.. custom made stuff... I thought some company actually makes that...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

From time to time ill borrow my cliff climber back from a friend that I gave it to.. its fun you just need the right areas to run them in. I live in the mountains so not a problem for me.
    "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
    Slash 1/16 - DB-01 - TT-01 - RC18B and a Super Cub!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

we've got alot of steep hills and loose dirt. A sand pit and some rock piles. I've never seen a dual esc. Can you run those on just one battery, or do you need two?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I need to sell off some of them Cliff Climber things... I don't know why I bought them... [&:]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

I see.. custom made stuff... I thought some company actually makes that...
    actually there is a production 6x6, but not an axial http://store.rc4wd.com/Worminator-6x...em_p_1183.html and you can get the chassis by itself and use whatever axles you want http://store.rc4wd.com/K2-6-6x6-Truc...ck_p_1181.html looking at the price (and knowing some other prices), i'm getting the idea maybe i should build one... very slowly... like, buy one part a month kind of slowly...
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LB, what model would you use to do the conversion? The 801X or XT is a blast, even though I never built the X they use the same conversion kit.
    Avante2011,Tundra,TT01,Amax,Blackfoot,MB,Hilux Racer,Durga,TA01,02,03,Nitrage5.2,959,E801XT,801X, RC8 Family,and alot more