Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 304 of 660 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 16496

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: The Lounge: Version 4.0

ORIGINAL: FahrtAutoRC

Good to see I'm not alone! I cringe when someone tells me I ''need'' a smart phone

ORIGINAL: Lunchboxer

I am not Apple's targeted audience.. I still use a flip phone from 5 yrs ago.. [&:]
    Apple will be suing you next it seems.
    What would Chuck Finley do?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

my phone is an lg rumor reflex. it's what they call a feature phone, i call it an educated phone. it's basically a smart phone body with a dumb phone os that was sent to elementary school. people think its a smart phone because it has a touch screen and can play games (and not just snake). i think it's actually smarter than smart phones because i get unlimited 3g data and i dont have a $100 a month data plan $70 a month with the cheapest talk plan (200 minutes), a $5 300 text plan and a $15 data pack which lets me watch sprint tv (they actually have some good shows and i can watch some channels live) as much as i want (it's a tiny, relatively low res screen, i dont watch too much ), i can surf the web as much as i want (again, not that easy or fun) and i can buy and download games and music as much as i want (due to credit, my monthly spending limit is $150, so i cant buy all that much but i dont want to spend that much on music and games anyway). games on it arent that bad, pretty entertaining when you are waiting for someone. music sound quality isnt too bad either, good enough that earbuds are a legitimate hindrance to quality. doesnt lack bass like some mp3 players *cough* *couch* ipod *cough* *cough*
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

got a computer question for you techie people. i'm pricing out a desktop build, and i'm right on budget except i forgot the os... my question is can i use the os that came with my laptop? my laptop was an asus k53e with win7 home premium. i cant find any difinitive answers on google, nor can i find anyone else that has tried. the hard drive was working last i knew (it had a 14" fall off a speaker) and there are no viruses on the hdd. any idea if this is possible and how to make it work? my build's hard drive is a 120gig sata3 ssd and i want to transfer the os to that and i intend to add this hard drive to the build as mass storage (why let a 640gig hdd go to waste?).

in case it makes a difference or if you are just curious, the specs of the build would be:
    intel i5-3570k
    asrock H77M
    patriot 4gb ddr3 1333 x2
    mushkin enhanced chronos 120gb sata3
    cheap lite-on dvd drive
    rosewill fbm-01 case
    rosewill rk-700m keyboard
    rosewill rm-5000m mouse (adjustable weight FTW)
    thermaltake tr2 430W power supply (cheap power with room to grow)

still debating on how to get internet to it. i had a pci(e?) wireless card in mind but it was discontinued. dont know if i want to go look for a different one, if i want to get a usb adapter or if i want to invest in a second modem and give it it's own connection. cheapest route would likely be the internal card, but the usb has the perk of being transferable and the modem would give me the fastest internet possible. i'll figure this bit out when i actually buy. total build cost as is, $550.90 plus shipping.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You can't just transfer the OS from one HDD to the other, that is going to cause some issues. You need the OS CD.

Are you intending to play games? You would better be off getting a discrete card over integrated. And spend less on the CPU. I'd go with AMD for a super budget build.

Just get a USB wireless dongle.
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i knew i couldnt just transfer it over, i was just hoping i could somehow make it work. oh well, i'll just wait until black friday to see what kind of deals newegg has.
    i do intend to play some games, but all the games i'll be playing initially would be no problem for the integrated graphics. my laptop had intel 3000 and all of my games worked well on it. that power supply has enough extra juice to power a 560ti, so i'd just get one of those when i'm ready to step up my gaming.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

This build. For approx the same price will do a lot better. I usually don't do budget builds. But this is what I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Om33651.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	1810648  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

This build. For approx the same price will do a lot better. I usually don't do budget builds. But this is what I found.
    STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!!!

if i nixed that graphics card and got a ~$30 unit i would have enough to get both an os and dedicated ssd for it. then i could get the good graphics card in a month or 2. now to actually get the money around. i have half of it for sure, the other half however is contingent on nothing breaking... just my luck, my sister will probably run over a box of nails and pop all 4 tires.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

just built a modified version of your list. i used a 5450 instead of the 7850 as a tide over until i can afford the bigg'un. i also substituted the WD HDD for the mushkin ssd and i opted to spend the extra $5 for the slightly faster 965. the crown jewel of trades is the bluray burner instead of the basic dvd drive. after all is said and done, the price tage is $562.92 with os! that $11 savings easily covers the usb wireless adapter. if you hadnt made that list, i would never have considered amd (had a few bad experiences with them). thank you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Seems like it was flipped pretty easily... [&:]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtalvevdnjI&hd=1[/youtube]
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE!!! Did you see how it rolled. There was no damage what so ever. They make it look like they could just flip it back over and you could keep driving it. Like I said, SO FAKE!
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: DieHard1207

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE!!! Did you see how it rolled. There was no damage what so ever. They make it look like they could just flip it back over and you could keep driving it. Like I said, SO FAKE!
    Looks real to me... the suspension roll seemed to be about right on all the way.. stuff came off, it's not like the car's body is lexan hehe...

Also, why the 1947 -> 1207?

SCX10 Hilux - Kyosho DRX - SCX10 6x6 - DF03Ra - M03 - Kyosho Turbo Ultima

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Oh, because everyone was thinking I was born in 1945 and that I am 77 years old.  So I changed it a little.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Oh, because everyone was thinking I was born in 1945 and that I am 77 years old. So I changed it a little. See, now there's no way for anyone to think I was born in 1207 A.D. because that would mean I'm dead.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nothing wrong w/ being 77 yrs old, yo!
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nothing wrong w/ being 805 yrs old, yo!
    SCX10 Hilux - Kyosho DRX - SCX10 6x6 - DF03Ra - M03 - Kyosho Turbo Ultima

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wait, so how much are you spending on your phone bill?

ORIGINAL: cumquat

my phone is an lg rumor reflex. it's what they call a feature phone, i call it an educated phone. it's basically a smart phone body with a dumb phone os that was sent to elementary school. people think its a smart phone because it has a touch screen and can play games (and not just snake). i think it's actually smarter than smart phones because i get unlimited 3g data and i dont have a $100 a month data plan $70 a month with the cheapest talk plan (200 minutes), a $5 300 text plan and a $15 data pack which lets me watch sprint tv (they actually have some good shows and i can watch some channels live) as much as i want (it's a tiny, relatively low res screen, i dont watch too much ), i can surf the web as much as i want (again, not that easy or fun) and i can buy and download games and music as much as i want (due to credit, my monthly spending limit is $150, so i cant buy all that much but i dont want to spend that much on music and games anyway). games on it arent that bad, pretty entertaining when you are waiting for someone. music sound quality isnt too bad either, good enough that earbuds are a legitimate hindrance to quality. doesnt lack bass like some mp3 players *cough* *couch* ipod *cough* *cough*

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm only 12! I guess life goes by too quick. I must be getting alzhimeimers and thinking I'm 12. (I kid, I kid)

Nothing wrong w/ being 77 yrs old, yo!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Wait, so how much are you spending on your phone bill?

$70 after tax. i can buy songs, ring tones and games directly on my phone and they are added to my bill, but because i have no credit they wont let my bill exceed $150 however i dont intend to ever spend $80 on games and music in 1 month.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Downloadable ringtones are crap quality.. and pricey..

I download the song i want and use Cool Edit to chop out the piece i want.. doesnt take long at all..

If you have any requests i will do a couple for you..
    56 NIB. TB-01, DF-01, FF-01, M-04L, Dual Hunter and Volvo FH12 as runners.. Building TA-03F

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i'm not doing anymore ringtones. they have to be on the phone's internal memory and my phone isnt the most reliable model out there. i'm just going to stick to the default until upgrade my phone in a couple years. by then the Samsung galaxy should have a holographic display and a spork atachment

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I see.. at first I thought you spend $150 a month.. [X(]

Still, $70 is a bit.. I think I only spend like $90 for 4 lines... (family plan) LB is cheap, yo!!

$70 after tax. i can buy songs, ring tones and games directly on my phone and they are added to my bill, but because i have no credit they wont let my bill exceed $150 however i dont intend to ever spend $80 on games and music in 1 month.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Get smart phones and that bill will more than double.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, too smart for smart phones, yo!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Was bored, and ended up stumbling across my absolute dream, and thought I'd share it with my fellow loungers

BEAUTIFUL. CB750 totally custom cafe, the same rust-style paint I'd dreamed of. If only I had the money....wow, this bike looks incredible *drool*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wu60940.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	1811014  
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hard tail?!