Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 662 of 692 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 17296

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    What's the spring rates on your MS3?!

Yo

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFire989 View Post
    You don't know stiff suspension until you ride in my Mazda. It is absurd on the coilovers.

Im looking at 03/04 Cobras, '13 GT500s, and C6 Z06s for next summer. Me want V8. (There is no replacement for displacement).
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFire989 View Post
    You don't know stiff suspension until you ride in my Mazda. It is absurd on the coilovers.

Im looking at 03/04 Cobras, '13 GT500s, and C6 Z06s for next summer. Me want V8. (There is no replacement for displacement).
    370z Nismo's are pretty stiff yo, probably rivals the coilovers.

Do you have a favorite car brand? All over the place lol. Gonna need another car for the winter, keeping the Mazda?
    The Shop - Under New Management

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxer View Post
    What's the spring rates on your MS3?!

Yo

Quote Originally Posted by The Shop View Post
    370z Nismo's are pretty stiff yo, probably rivals the coilovers.

Do you have a favorite car brand? All over the place lol. Gonna need another car for the winter, keeping the Mazda?
    Nope. No favorite car brand. And Im stupid indecisive when it comes to this stuff. For all I know I could just get rid of the Mazda and end up in a Subaru.

Went on a coffee run today and my friend just handed me the keys to his 400+ WHP Evo 8. First time ever driving a 6puck clutch. I was pretty nervous, ended up stalling it once pulling back into the work parking lot. But HOLY ...... that car is fast and I barely used the gas. He told me I could rip on it but I try to be respectful, its not my car.
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    went to jeep night at a local roadhouse with my older brother, sister-in-law and my 2 nieces. my brother doesnt have a running 4x4 but he and his clan went with his buddy and i caught a ride with his buddy's buddy. had a pretty good time. i rode in a bone stock '11 wrangler unlimited with a manual trans. only things he's done to it is cosmetic stuff like valve stem caps and shifter knob. even so, he only used 4wd once. i had never been off-roading before. now i need a 4wd...
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Saw that! A friend of mine said he first started racing with a Fighting Buggy and he could cause some serious damage to the marshal's ankles!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    10k spring rate? I don't even know what that means.. we need some unit, yo.. like, how many pound/inch, etc.

But sounds stiff.. good for flat surface.. !
    LB | WW2 | TLT | TB02 | DF03 | TEgg | F103GT | TXT | Hornet | Frog | Scalpel | Leo 2A6 | Aeromax | WW1 | Clod | CR-01

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    9x3-6x3-8x2 2x3-2-6x2 8-3x2-9x2-8 9-4x3-8-4x2 2 3-8x2-6-2x2 7-4x2-6x3-6x2-3x2. can you figure this out?
    HELP! IM STUCK ON AN ESCALATOR!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    What is this?! This is The Lounge yo, not second grade math class.. hee.. :P

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    See cumquat caught the 4x4 bug. Once you go dirt, muscle cars don't work.
    If you are a cyber spacecadet, stop wasting bandwidth and unplug the modem.

If I had the money, I'd get a 5.9 Cummins and turn it into an off roader.. My buddy has a 6 speed Powerstroke... Intercooled 6.4L twin sequential turbos. Currently has 35" tires. Soon to have a 6" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 38" Mickey Thompsons, DPF delete kit, exhaust, programmer. The works. Should be a coal rollin', and roughly 500+HP and roughly 950lb/ft torque. Diesel FTW!
    -Aerodynamics and turbos are for people who can't build motors.

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep
    T-Maxx 2.5

Coal...
    Don't you like the Supra too? Cummins + Supra and turbo, but your Sig is confusing.
    Last edited by The Shop; 08-08-2014 at 10:11 PM.

I just think the quote is funny. It was from Keith Duckworth. He designed and perfected the F1 engine. But yes, the Supra is my ultimate dream car. One day...

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep
    T-Maxx 2.5

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Sounds like he is ready to go swamping there cummins. Surprised it doesn't overheat when wheeling in the summer. Aftermarket intercooler and cooling I hope. Sounds like a beast of a rig but I feel it takes away from the challenge when you can drive it across a gorge. Kinda like the purpose built rock crawlers that are just four wheels a seat and an engine. To each their own though I suppose. Also, wheeling is one of the few things where size matters and smaller is better in this case in terms of the vehicle size and weight. However I see a lot of lifted, tricked out trucks that look as if they've never seen rain, much less taken off-road.

Im sure once he gets the 38's, he'll be doing the rear end to figure out speed and what not. Currently runs great hauling 10 round bales (roughly a ton a piece) But I can't stand when people dump money into a truck to make it a hell of an off roader, only to take it out on Sundays. A truck is a truck. Use it for what it is made for. I'm sure we'll be covering her in mud lol

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep
    T-Maxx 2.5

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    He could take it to ford. Think they do the speedo calibration for like $25-30. Or they use to anyways. Would recommend it especially if it is the digital speedo. Should do the front diff gears as well.

Couldn't agree more. Just seems like a waste to spend $20K+ on a lift just to cruise around and look cool.
    Last edited by jkdv8; 08-10-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I think the time for Supra has moved on.. it is a cool car still, however.. but there are better performance cars out there.. but for sure, that's the golden age of JDM sport car.. the mid-90s!!

I think the time for Supra has moved on.. it is a cool car still, however.. but there are better performance cars out there.. but for sure, that's the golden age of JDM sport car.. the mid-90s!!
    Unfortunately, you are right, LB. If one came around for the right price and just as a daily driver, it might be worth it.

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep
    T-Maxx 2.5

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I still think it is cool yo.. ain't nothing wrong w/ it.. I am sure if they re-re it, there will be plenty of people who want one.. LOL!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Mid 90's supra is almost a classic now. How time flys. Technically at 20 years. Most don't recognize them unless they are 30+. Still love this vid though. Also a vid of the evo outrunning a hayabusa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZPZ3BrdHaA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    4G63, yo!!

I don't think anything tops how much power you can get out of a stock block of a 2JZ. Unless you move towards diesel lol

Ofna LX2e-4s
    Axial SCX10 Jeep
    T-Maxx 2.5

Most modern sports cars can produce MUCH more than a 1,000 HP Supra by engine modding. Engine technology has come a long way in 20 years actually. Heck the $60k Hellcat is already at 707 put some work into that engine.
    Last edited by The Shop; 08-12-2014 at 11:41 AM.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    That 4g63 is a beast. When considering horsepower per liter it really can't be beat. That top gear episode of the evo and lambo is hilarious as well. However, for a straight 6 I would go with the RB26DETT.

Shelby GT500 has better ratio along with the Hellcat yet to be released along with the S2000, etc etc goes on awhile. All those Japanese 90's cars where somewhat held back due to the 276 HP gentlemens agreement, but once you start talking about modding cars you have to consider every other car can be modded as well. But in the end horsepower per liter really isn't even a thing unless you are a Honda S2000 owner, every one I have ever met boasts that number.

Not saying the Supra wasn't a cool car, it was, it's just outclassed by most modern cars now (as any 90's car really is by now as well). Wouldn't mind owning one so I can sell it immediately and reap the Fast n Furious tax while it still lasts.