Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Dinner time

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Dinner time

It seems a lot of us have become very busy this year. I haven't posted for a while because we;ve just been recycling the same menu over and over, but I have been watching from the side line. Good to see some activity again.

I really like the sausages and sauerkraut. Usual fare around here are bratwurst from, of all places, a local latino meat market. They make their own and they are great. They also make a mild breakfast sausage that my wife claims are exactly how she remembers from her childhood in the UK as Bangers.

The brats are done on the grill and served with generous helpings of kraut, brown mustard, and a loaf of rye bread on the table.
    "The American taxpayer has always been politicaly deceived. It's their Birthright!"
    Lord Mountjoy, 'The Mouse on the Moon'

San Diego but living in Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

LOL...I haven't checked in here for over 6 months....and amazingly I'm still 'signed in'...

And look at the thread that's still here, LOL

Made Veal Schnitzel last night, mashed potatoes, broccoli and salad. The wife finished it in less than 5 minutes. I was stunned...[X(]
    The rest of your life starts now. Go Live It!

Team Terribles

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Welcome back! You must not clear your cookies haha

Baked my first ham, believe it or not, the other night, no pics but it came out great. Kinda slapped together my own glaze that worked really well, all unknown and unmeasured amounts, but it consisted of Thyme, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter and about two full cups or so of (don't laugh) good ol cheap @$$ Bubba Cola haha

Somehow I can cook lots of pretty good foods, yet last night I burnt the hell outta some grilled cheese sandwiches haha

O, and that sounds great, I want schnitzel soo bad, maybe this weekend....hmmmmm

And Tommy, if ya ever end up stateside, at some point you and I are going to have to have a cook off I think haha

We are planning on going to an orchard before long, get some fresh apples, then me and her have plans of a bake-off between us to see who makes the best apple pie Both will be home made and 100% from scratch, I am thinking Dutch Apple for mine and I hear she thinks a cinnamon aplle pie will cut it. Psh.. haha
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

fresh apples just beg to turned into a nice jug of applejack...only two ingredients; apple juice and yeast.

The pies sound good too. I'm with you on that one, Dutch apple definitely, no cinnamon....yum

Nice to see that you both are still around and presumably doing alright.
    "The American taxpayer has always been politicaly deceived. It's their Birthright!"
    Lord Mountjoy, 'The Mouse on the Moon'

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Eh, as alright as can be! Constant stress and 1000 things going on ll the time but I'm still dirtying pots and pans in the kitchen hehe
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

San Diego but living in Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey frets....yes, we're still around....for me.....only just unfortunately. Work, family, life, plans, etc.....they take precedence.

But I still do check in every once in a while.

Who doesn't like Apple Jack....but correct me if I'm wrong. I thought Apple Jack was apple juice and JD?

Apple juice and yeast I thought would make Cider?

Hope you are well too.
    The rest of your life starts now. Go Live It!

Team Terribles

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It can be Tommy, as a mix drink, actual apple jack is distilled from the apple juice and such, not sure the exact process, but yea, it is basically apple whiskey.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Having Cereal for dinner.[] Nothing else to eats. We need to go shopping!!!
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Super Tuesday at Grandys. $2.99 country fried steak dinner. We do this every tuesday.
    Losi DT/Losi XX-4/Tamiya TA05/SC10/Tamiya 501x \"WCE\"/Yokomo YR4 M2/F-150/Blackfoot Xtreme

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819