Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Anyone played Slender Man

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone played Slender Man

Anyone played Slender Man
Old 09-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone played Slender Man

I didnt fell like it cause I saw the videos for it and it just didnt seem to be scary to me. Its simple. Just dont look at him for to long and you win.(Besides getting the 8 pages.) SCP Containment Breach is much harder and scarier.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Zlash03

I didnt fell like it causeI saw the videos for it and it just didnt seem to be scary to me. Its simple. Just dont look at him for to long and you win.(Besides getting the 8 pages.)SCP Containment Breach is much harder and scarier.
Videos don't really do horror games justice, I bet there a scarier games but its funny watching your friends play then they almost throw the laptop away. It is not as simple as don't look back, he gets faster with each page and you have to make sure you don't do u turns or anything like that. Also the bathroom is the worst place to find him

Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Zlash03
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah sometimes videos dont do it. But in comparison, I would stare right at the Slender Man game knowing what to expect. Meanwhile with the Containment Breach videos I spent more than half the time with my hand over the screen in an effort to "deflect" any Nightmare Fuel like a boss. [8D]