Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Wedding and honeymoon

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 11:11 PM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wedding and honeymoon

Just thought I'd share the good news to everybody!

This May I will finally be marrying my fiancee. In my eyes, the perfect woman, and so compatable with me it is scary!

Anyways, the wedding will be cool, we are doing it in the church my parents got married in, literally right next door to the house I grew up in for 18 years!

The honeymoon though, oh man this is KILLER! Cost $4k total, but it's set, and paid for!

Will be flying into San Juan, Peurto Rico. From there, we will spend one day and then board a cruise ship and go to St. Thomas, USVI, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Martin and the Barbados. The last two islands will be just beach and shopping days, but we will be reef snorkelling in St Thomas. In St. Kitts (I believe) we will do horseback riding on the beach for the honeymoon romanticism. Then an ATV adventure in St. Lucia (or St. Kitts, I keep confusing those two!). They'll give each person their own utility quad, and do a nice 4 hour trail ride through creeks, along the coastline and down the beach! Then back to San Juan, for a night and a day, then stopping off on the way home in Miami to revisit my favorite city and some friends I have there. Should be a blast!

It will be her first cruise, she's never even left the country, but about number 14 for me. Growing up with a travel agent for a mother had some pretty sweet perks haha
Old 02-28-2013, 05:05 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Wedding and honeymoon

Sounds like quite the honeymoon Fahrt! Hope you tw have a great time together. The wife and I were going to go on a honeymoon after we got married. We had a trip planned to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania, but for some reason we turned around after an hour drive and wanted to spend time with our family at the after party lol. Either way it was nice, but I do still owe her a nice honeymoon, considering she sits home with two kids all day while I work 8-5.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Lunchboxer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:34 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Thanks guys!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:41 PM
The Collector1