Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Goodbye, my friends.

While i have not decided whether my absence will be temporary, or permanent, i have come to the decision that it is my time to leave RCU. I have been waiting for some time now for it to "pick back up", and it just keeps sliding. There was a point in time which I had much to offer, and was more than willing to help, and likewise to this site, but lately it seems as though a good 50% of posts are pertaining to souping up a Slash, or asking what to spend their measely $200 on without research.

I am not trash talking, not whining, simply giving my $.02. I have made many worthwhile friends here, and for those friends, I will be checking one last time this evening for PM's. If you would like to keep in touch, I can link you to my Facebook.

Best wishes to all of my fellow RCU'ers, I hope life treats every one of you well.

Much love to ya,
    FahrtAutoRC
    Tekno Losi 8ight II Slash 4X4 II HPI Blitz II Associated B4.1 II Losi Mini-T II Custom frame AX10 II Axial G6

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Goodbye, my friends.

I hardly run my trucks lately. Well, I have been at school for the past 4 years. But anyways I still come to the site to chat in the lounge, and occasionally look at the large scale section.
    Clod Buster | Sludge Hammer | Blue Streak | Revo | Baja | CR-01 | FG MT

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It won't pick back up if people like you keep leaving.

I've quit a few forums and always due to poor moderation. At least I don't see that here.

Anyway, I hope you change your mind.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I never met you, or even talked to you. But hope you change your mind man... Good luck in the long run

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

At the risk of compounding the problem, I'm afraid I must point out that goodbye threads aren't allowed. Sorry. So I'll be locking this forthwith. Let me just say though, in closing, and at the risk of annoying my superiors here potentially, but I think you guys need to hear it, that I have seen the future, and it is 'better'. I can say no more about that at this time.
    Last edited by Foxy; 08-26-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator