Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Ever accidentally thrown away an R/C? I did

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 05:24 PM
robwiljas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ever accidentally thrown away an R/C? I did

I feel horrible right now. I sold a little brushless Losi micro truggy here on the market place, and I had it and the controller and batteries all on a little side table in my living room. I went to grab it earlier to take it and ship it and while everything else is there, the truck itself is gone. My wife and I searched everywhere and it's nowhere to be found. Nobody else has been in my apartment so it couldn't have been stolen. The only thing I can think of is it got knocked off the table into the little garbage can next to the table yesterday and my wife didn't notice it when she dumped the can. I took the garbage out last night and our complex uses a compactor so there's no getting it back.

I refunded the buyer and sent him an apology but I still feel horrible about it. He probably thinks I flaked and sold it to someone else which honestly if a buyer told me this story I would think that too. Plus I'm out the $130. This royally sucks
Old 07-29-2013, 05:42 PM
robwiljas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ever accidentally thrown away an R/C? I did

I meant if a seller told me this story. For some reason I can't edit my post.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:59 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ever accidentally thrown away an R/C? I did

Don't feel bad; i just recently did, too. My Novak Havoc Pro SC ESC sparked and caught fire, but it was just the capacitor blown, which i couldn't see [:@], so now the ESC is in the back of a garbage truck. Well, i'm out 140.