Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Remembering 9/11

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 05:52 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remembering 9/11

12 years ago to this day, we were blown away when two hijacked airliners collided with the World Trade Centers, killing thousands. May we never forget, and rest in peace to all those who did not survive. 12 years later, we have almost completed the reconstruction of "Tower One", which stands talller than the original, and is better designed with an 8 foot thick, rebar reinforced concrete interior casing running all the way to the top from the ground floor. It was designed to withstand aircraft impact. Just goes to show that nothing will stop us from rebuilding what has been destroyed by others, and in the end, we will succeed.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Dirty_Vinylpusher

May all the thousands of innocent people killed in the hunt for Bin Laden also rest in peace.
At least they got him in the end.
Allegedly.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:44 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

What really made me mad was at school today, no kid cared about 9/11. I was the only one. All they could care about was some school athlete's birthday and "Hump Day".

Really, people?
Old 09-12-2013, 03:55 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

9/11 should always be remembered, just as we remember December 7th. I hope that kids in the schools either now or in the future, will be learning and studying about 9/11.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:56 AM
Nitro Fumes

I sure remember everything that happened on that terrible day.