Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

McIntosh

Old 08-27-2014, 01:36 PM
zackS30

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default McIntosh

Came across a McIntosh mc425. Got it when my mother in laws ex boy friend passed away last month. I have no use for it and wanting to know if its worth anything. I did find that McIntosh stuff is pretty expensive.but nothing about the mc425 any info is appreciated !
Old 09-22-2014, 10:08 AM
jkdv8
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There're known for high quality amps (assuming you're not referring to a Macintosh pc.) Always sad to hear. If it doesn't hold any sentimental value you could probably get $200-300 for it with the right buyer or if you have an audio system in your car, throw it in there. Probably sound better than half of the crap on the market today.

edit: granted that it works.

Last edited by jkdv8; 09-22-2014 at 10:11 AM.