Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Fourth of July thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 05:28 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fourth of July thread

Happy Independence day everyone, what's everyone doing? I just had a BBQ lunch with neighbors and friends. Any RC related stuff going on? I was thinking of staging a rC get together with planes and cars, maybe next year.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:38 PM
pythonfan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Sorry sheograth, this forum is pretty dead these days unfortunately. I stayed in, year and a half old puppy had a seizure out of the blue today and was a crazy 4th without fireworks. He's ok now, sleeping next to me as I type this.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:40 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

I did nothing special today except prepare a fireworks display using only sparklers, Jumping Jacks, and a parachute man for tomorrow, as it rained too much tonight.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lets see on the 4th I had to go to work for a 12 hour night shift... YAY ME sounds fun eh?
Old 07-10-2015, 06:30 PM
DieHarder

Up north, went dirt biking on the state trails, caught 12 Bass, kayaked, airsoft wars, and settled in around a campfire watching some of the best fireworks in the zip. Was a good day!