Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

2011 Ford sho vs 2010 Chevrolet camaro ss, what's your view?

Old 11-03-2017, 10:11 PM
kimyong

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 2011 Ford sho vs 2010 Chevrolet camaro ss, what's your view?

2011 Ford sho vs 2010 Chevrolet camaro ss

Cant seem to decide which car to buy. If either the 01 ss with 145k for 9k comes nicely modded. Or a stock 2011 sho with 130k for 8k
Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 PM
polobecky

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by kimyong View Post
2011 Ford sho vs 2010 Chevrolet camaro ss

Cant seem to decide which car to buy. If either the 01 ss with 145k for 9k comes nicely modded. Or a stock 2011 sho with 130k for 8k

I agree with this idea of it depends on what you want in a car. Honestly, I think the SS and SHO aren't even comparable and completely different cars.

The SS is a 2 door muscle car, it's RWD, and it's cheap to make power and torque. The interior is going to look like plastic ****, it's going to rattle, and the ride isn't going to be that great. The SHO is more of a "luxury" 4 door quick sedan, it's AWD, and after a tune it gets expensive to make real power. The interior is 100x nicer than the SS, it's a lot more quite, and it's going to ride WAY better.

If you live in an area with snow and bad weather and this is your only vehicle then the SS may not be the best choice simply based on what you need from a car. If it's a weekend toy car then the SS may be the best choice.

If it was my car based on what I would be looking for from a vehicle I would choose the SS. But for me it would be a fair weather extra car that gets stored in the winter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more information about my cool car, search novsights on the website.