Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

O/T The Mafia Boss online game.

Old 10-06-2005, 05:41 PM
firemanmatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O/T The Mafia Boss online game.

Has anyone else played the game The Mafia Boss? It's a free game you play, and there is no software to download! I am a HUGE Sopranos fan, as well as most Pacino and DeNiro movies. You are basically playing against (or joining families with) other online players. You can start your own crime family and build it up to somthing, you can join a well-established family, or anything in between.

It's basically a strategy game. It's pretty complicated to fully explain how it works, but if you like strategy games, and like stuff about the mob, come check it out!

Here's a link to it:

[link=http://www.themafiaboss.com/?refer=firefighter_joker]Mafia Boss Game[/link]

I joined the CHICAGO game yesterday, and joined a family today named Ambassadors_of_Fate. My screen name is FiremanMatt. If you would like some help with joining a family, sign up as a member there and drop me a P/M, and I will see what I can do about getting you into the mob family I joined!

If you already are a member there, let me know what your screen name is, and what family (if any) you are affiliated with. I will make sure and help out any RCU members there if I can!