Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

It's comming to your stores soon...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 03:25 AM
Jrgunn5150

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: It's comming to your stores soon...

Well than that would probably help boost it's popularity big time, except now they have that PG13 rep with all the kid's in the current generation. I honestly expected Nintendo to bow out this time around anyway though, like Sega did last time.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Doahh

hmm seeing as it's about twice as much and that's not even with a game on "Blu Ray" discs they will probably cost twice as much...
Heck one of my friends will buy a PS3 and I'll just go to their house and use it. I'd much rather have a Wii because I like these "Kiddie Games" as some of you call them...
Old 09-27-2006, 05:54 PM
-Inverted-

Well than that would probably help boost it's popularity big time, except now they have that PG13 rep with all the kid's in the current generation. I honestly expected Nintendo to bow out this time around anyway though, like Sega did last time.
Yea, I was a bit dissapointed that "Red Steel" will have no blood.....so much for the red. I mean just because some kids parents' won't let them play doesn't mean we all shouldn't. It's called mature for a reason, if they can't handle it don't buy it. Kinda mad because that was the game I was going to get at launch.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Rare

ORIGINAL: Doahh

hmm seeing as it's about twice as much and that's not even with a game on "Blu Ray" discs they will probably cost twice as much...
Heck one of my friends will buy a PS3 and I'll just go to their house and use it. I'd much rather have a Wii because I like these "Kiddie Games" as some of you call them...
Same here doahh! I love playing those type of games...nintendo has always made the funnest games ever. Mario rules!
Old 09-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Kemo

yeah... consider the age group who actually plays nintendo... 3-16 is the general age of who plays Nintendo brand video games.

i'm waitin for ps3 because it'll dethrone Xbox360... and keep Wii in its place... last.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:11 PM
-Inverted-

it'll dethrone Xbox360... and keep Wii in its place... last.
The only thing Playstation has going for itself is it's graphics. Granted they will be better then the Wii, however as far as affordability the Wii certainly wins. Also, I just believe it's going to be near impossible for the PS3 to be as fun as the Wii, the motion sensor controller is just too cool. Imagine playing a samurai game; to swing the sword you actually swing the controller. Compare that to pressing the (X) button and tell me what's more fun.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:37 AM
Rare

LoL, just dont play the Wii with the curtains open...people just might think youre crazy! I cant wait though...imagine playing a tennis based game? Should be fun!
Old 09-28-2006, 08:34 AM
-Inverted-

imagine playing a tennis based game? Should be fun!
A Tennis game is included on "Wii Sports", which is included with the console. Im curious as to how basketball is going to be played as thats my favorite sport and I enjoy those kind of games.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Doahh

basketball... hope the controller is durable...
Old 09-28-2006, 07:51 PM
-Inverted-

basketball... hope the controller is durable...
LOL!! I would hope you wouldnt have to throw the controller.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:35 PM
ScRacing

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

it'll dethrone Xbox360... and keep Wii in its place... last.
The only thing Playstation has going for itself is it's graphics. Granted they will be better then the Wii, however as far as affordability the Wii certainly wins. Also, I just believe it's going to be near impossible for the PS3 to be as fun as the Wii, the motion sensor controller is just too cool. Imagine playing a samurai game; to swing the sword you actually swing the controller. Compare that to pressing the (X) button and tell me what's more fun.
Yeah if you are 12... When its 11 at night and i get home i jsut want to sit down, not stand up and swing my arms around? And i beleave the ps3 also has the motion sensers in its new controller as well.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Doahh

it has tilt sensativity.... gee I wonder who influenced that
Old 09-28-2006, 11:07 PM
ScRacing

lol
Old 09-29-2006, 07:45 AM
SAVAGEJIM

Will this generation of Nintendo have any MegaMan games made for it? I've always been a fan of MegaMan and have had to resort to plaing it on GameBoy (since they have not made a MegaMan game for console for some time). Also, I'm not too much in the game loop and therefore have not had much time to read any gaming mags or blogs on the net. I just hpoe that MegaMan is one of the products that Nintendo will not ever drop.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:19 AM
Doahh

mega man would be awesome on the wii...