Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

LUNCHBOXERS LOUNGE

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LUNCHBOXERS LOUNGE

It seems that the majority of members who post in this thread have come to the misconception that this is for the purpose of stating off-topic opinions. Just because a thread is started for the purpose of off-topic posting, this does not negate the community policies. I am posting the section on Topics of Discussion so everyone will have the opportunity to read them.

TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
Although discussion forums encourage a wide range of opinions, please keep your posts focused on the topic of the forum in which you are submitting your message.

* Each forum has a different topic, so what is appropriate in one forum or thread may not be appropriate in another.
* RCUniverse.com is focused on R/C. Accordingly, topics must remain R/C related.

* We do not permit political, social, religious, or other off-topic discussions. There are many places online to express your opinions on issues outside of RC so "RC" Universe is designed to be a place to talk just about RC.
I have made an effort to keep this and several other threads on topic but there are those who chose to ignore the warnings that are sent when the posts are deleted and continue to post topics that have nothing to do with R/C or to the forum in which they are posted; i.e. helicopters, bicycles, the price of gas, etc.

I am going to shut down this thread until everyone gets a chance to read the rules and agrees to abide by them. Any attempts to start other threads for the purpose of off-topic discussion will be met with disciplinary action.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Lightfoot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LUNCHBOXERS LOUNGE

There is a new [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5935986/tm.htm]Lounge[/link] in the off-topic forum. Due to several problems, the decision has been made to keep this thread permanently closed.