Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Paypal & Ebay

Old 01-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Bombers_410

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paypal & Ebay

Hey guys I set up my accounts for both. I want to add some money to my paypal account. I don't want to link my bank account directly to my paypal account just yet and was wondering if there are any more ways that I could add some money to my paypal account. i have an american express gift card that I want to put the funds into the paypal account, Does anyone know how I can do this? How do you use paypal? Do you need to add the cash to the paypal account prior to making a purchase, or can I just add money whenever I buy something off of ebay? I just dont feel safe putting an amount of money into my paypal account and letting it just sit there until I make a purchase, or am i really going to be safe no matter what I do?

Thanks everyone, I just turned 17 and have never done this before. I just got a bank account a few weeks ago and wanted to give ebay a shot! Thanks again
Old 01-20-2007, 12:32 AM
-Inverted-

Default RE: Paypal & Ebay

You have to be verified for it to work. I had made an account trying to just use money in my balance, but you can't spend the money without being verified.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Anomie

Default RE: Paypal & Ebay

There are only a couple of methods for depositing cash in your Paypal account. One is transferring from a bank account, and the other is to sell on eBay and have the buyer pay via Paypal. If your bank account is linked and verified (as Inverted stated above), you can pay for an auction or other goods through Paypal and the amount will be debited from your bank balance.