Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Zen Creative Vision M 60gb

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 07:09 PM
dirtylittledj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zen Creative Vision M 60gb

Zen Creative Vision M 60gb

Any one got one ?

<b> i have one best investment since me nitro t-maxx </b>

What do yas all say

ZEN CREATIVE VISION M 60gb

VS

IPOD VIDEO

? any one know any cool things for the ZEN ????????????
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 PM
itspuddingtime00

Default RE: Zen Creative Vision M 60gb

I have the 30 gb one. I absolutely love the fact that I don't have to use Itunes too. I'm not the biggest fan of apple products.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:49 AM
dirtylittledj

Yer same here with the zen you can add folders of music at anyone time its so easy

with apple itunes you have to either multi select or drag one at a time

PLusss you can deleat your music on your player if you dont want it on at tha time with ipod you hve to plug it back into your computer

and it has a built in radio and voice record and yet every one still goes for the Ipod just because it has a apple on the back of it ?

thats cool Zen is well worth it

Whats your veiw people?
Old 08-18-2007, 08:08 AM
(X)

ORIGINAL: dirtylittledj

yet every one still goes for the Ipod just because it has a apple on the back of it ?
That's so true!

But, I'm the same, I'd rather buy an Ipod than 1 of these, yet these are probably much better and/or cheaper
Old 08-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Krashu

I have a 30gb one as well. Glad I got it. I also bought the leather case,it looks real nice.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Nick2618

ORIGINAL: (X)

yet every one still goes for the Ipod just because it has a apple on the back of it ?
That's so true!

But, I'm the same, I'd rather buy an Ipod than 1 of these, yet these are probably much better and/or cheaper
LOL. I am sorry. I dont ever see my self buying anything with a "I" in front of it. Its all over priced...
Old 08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
-Inverted-

People dont buy ipods because there apple, I bet 95% of ipod owners own a Windows PC anyways. They buy them because they are readily available, sleek, and often all they know of on the market.

I have a Zune I modded to 60gb. The Zune has some features I like better then ipod, the whole navigation is so much better. However the Zune is a bit bigger then I want.....I need something small with a high capacity instead.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:46 AM
(X)

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

People dont buy ipods because there apple, I bet 95% of ipod owners own a Windows PC anyways. They buy them because they are readily available, sleek, and often all they know of on the market.
Yeah I agree,

The main reason I would buy an Ipod is because every 10 minutes there's an advert about it on TV, or when I walk down the street there will be a poster..

Oh and btw, every PC I've ever owned has been Windows
Old 08-18-2007, 01:05 PM
dirtylittledj

(quote : I bet 95% of ipod owners own a Windows PC anyways. : quote)

yer the reason many people who own a ipod have a windows pc is beacuse Mac computers are to expecive, you can get a windows for £500 and yet the same spec just with a diffent running system is nearly 3 times more expencive around about £1400

you can have a hand made computer that will blow the apple mac out the water yet that will still cost less than the average mac

when it comes to Mp3 And Mp4 players people will go for ipod cause of the apple sign yet you can get somethin tha dose more and looks nicer for mayb a cheeper price

for instance the nano 4gb is £130.00 ok so a 4 gb mp3 that dose picturess and plays music >>>>>>

i searched for simular items and come up with this

okk soo i come up with this

Creative Zen V+ - 4GB MP3 Player with Video Playback & FM Radio ?>>>>>

Price: £88.10

you may think im a Zen man but its cheeper and it has things the ipod dusent andd its smaller

i will mark the list with things that the ipod dosent have

FM radio<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<(Ipod dosent have)

Scratch resistant 128x128 pixel OLED screen <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(ipod is not scratch resistand and is not OLED)

Line-in encoding lets you record music directly from your CD player or other playback source. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<,, (Line in option)

Use it to display the time, as a handy alarm clock, or even to view your calendar, tasks and contacts. Maximize it as an external storage device that stores your important files and documents.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<( External storage device ) use it as a memory stick (with ipod you have to have itunes for a computer to accept it)

Its ergonomically designed 5-way joystick enables easy access to all menus. You can even start voice recording with just a click of a button.<<<< (voice recording)

ZEN V Plus comes with 8 presets and custom EQ settings to bring out the best in your music.

Simple drag and drop your data files between ZEN V Plus and your computer. No complicated or messy driver installations necessary. (Ipod All fussy wit Itunes ... why bother)

Select from more than a million songs from a myriad of online music stores - Napster To Go, Yahoo! Music Unlimited, Rhapsody To Go, and so much more.

Rotate your screen orientation to suit your preference.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Can you do this on ipod? i think not

So overall its smaller, same size in memory, no fussy i tunes, looks nice, andd its cheeper

WHy buy a ipod?

ORIGINAL: -Inverted-

I have a Zune I modded to 60gb. The Zune has some features I like better then ipod, the whole navigation is so much better. However the Zune is a bit bigger then I want.....I need something small with a high capacity instead.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:11 PM
saleens7

i dont like ipods anymore....not since my screen got messed up because it got too hot from regular use......and because someone stole it....[:@]
Old 08-18-2007, 01:14 PM
(X)

OK I actually like that Creative Zen V+..

But another thing to consider, what about quality of parts??

I mean, I'm getting a new Dell PC on Wednesday, which is costing around £1000

But I could get exactly the same spec from another company for like £500, but that £500 stuff won't last half as long as the quality a £1000 Dell uses
Old 08-18-2007, 01:51 PM
dirtylittledj

Wouldent bank on Tha

Dell are going down because many people find it easyer to go to a shop and buy a computer dell dont use there own hand made parts and dell dont make there own computers

dell pay a contract firm to make the computers for them and sell them via the intrnet and dell messed upp the advert stated

you cant buy in store so go on line....... ??? mayb if you havent got a computer how can u go on line to buy one

dosent make sence to be honest ....... i mean think about it how can you go online if you aint got a computer ahahah made me laugh tha advert

oo and another thing,,, cauuse ou can only buy online dose tha mean that dell are only tagateing existing computer owners ?

are they tryna say dell isent a good first time computer

Really i dont understand

?
Old 08-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Krashu

Screen is actually pretty fragile on the Vision M. My friend broke 3 in about 6 months. That's why I bought the case..
Old 08-18-2007, 04:00 PM
dirtylittledj

True you dont wana hurt the fantastic peice of tecnology

Work of art Tbh
Old 08-18-2007, 05:23 PM
(X)

Wouldent bank on Tha

Dell are going down because many people find it easyer to go to a shop and buy a computer dell dont use there own hand made parts and dell dont make there own computers

dell pay a contract firm to make the computers for them and sell them via the intrnet and dell messed upp the advert stated

you cant buy in store so go on line....... ??? mayb if you havent got a computer how can u go on line to buy one

dosent make sence to be honest ....... i mean think about it how can you go online if you aint got a computer ahahah made me laugh tha advert

oo and another thing,,, cauuse ou can only buy online dose tha mean that dell are only tagateing existing computer owners ?

are they tryna say dell isent a good first time computer

Really i dont understand

?
Perhaps,

although I'm 14 on Tuesday, and I've already had about 4 different laptops and about 6 PC's, I mean nowadays who is a "first time buyer" when it comes to PCs??

Unless you really screwed up your PC/Laptop or cant afford internet then everyone could order from Dell..

But another thing, Dells primary customers are businesses, so someone like my dad would go on the site, and order like 5 Laptops or something, but he already has access to internet wherever he is..

I'm not trying to start an argument but..
Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 PM
dirtylittledj

Eyy ya never know old people ? people with kids?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:21 PM
dirtylittledj

o yea ipod's crash when it gets to cold the zen dosent i tested it