Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.
View Poll Results: A poll
plain
0%
buttered
44.74%
caramel
13.16%
cheese
7.89%
kettle corn
28.95%
other
5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

best popcorn

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
nitro fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best popcorn

ORIGINAL: -EXTRA-

haha yea nah its to hot down here!
i'd rather be hot than cold lol
Old 09-13-2007, 03:58 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: andrewtexas123

Sweet Kettel Corn!

Andrew
YES, ANOTHER KETTLE KORN FANATIC, LOVE THAT STUFF[sm=tongue_smile.gif] FRESH IS BEST
Old 09-13-2007, 04:14 PM
jatoracing33

ORIGINAL: nitro fanatic

ORIGINAL: -EXTRA-

haha yea nah its to hot down here!
i'd rather be hot than cold lol

not me... heat gives me headaches
Old 09-13-2007, 04:20 PM
yellowfuzzle

Carmel Corn FTW!
Old 09-13-2007, 06:03 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: VIPER458

i voted for cheese. cant eat it tho bc i just got braces yesterday. heck cant really eant anything right now. kinda sucks. but as soon as i can i know what i am goin to go buy
Just to let you know, you can eat anything you want. They told me the same thing about what not to eat over a year ago.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Checkpointracer

I don't like popcorn.[:'(]
Old 09-13-2007, 11:26 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: Checkpointracer

[&o]
Old 09-14-2007, 07:06 AM
VIPER458

ORIGINAL: annie_himself

ORIGINAL: VIPER458

i voted for cheese. cant eat it tho bc i just got braces yesterday. heck cant really eant anything right now. kinda sucks. but as soon as i can i know what i am goin to go buy
Just to let you know, you can eat anything you want. They told me the same thing about what not to eat over a year ago.
i know later ill prob eat watever. right now my teeth are still moving and it hurts just to toutch them. i bit my tongue earlier and it hurt my teeth more than my tongue. haha. now that sucks.
Old 09-14-2007, 10:40 AM
jatoracing33

ORIGINAL: calvino

[&o]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Old 09-14-2007, 04:36 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: jatoracing33

[&o]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Old 09-14-2007, 04:38 PM
jatoracing33

[&o]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Old 09-14-2007, 04:54 PM
drag racer

yess im goin to the movies again tonight gonna get a load of popcorn with extra butter. i heard that popcorn tastes really good with gravey[X(] i havent tried it but i bet it would taste alright as long as the gravy isnt too thick
Old 09-14-2007, 04:56 PM
jatoracing33

ORIGINAL: drag racer

yess im goin to the movies again tonight gonna get a load of popcorn with extra butter. i heard that popcorn tastes really good with gravey[X(] i havent tried it but i bet it would taste alright as long as the gravy isnt too thick
hmmm keep a barf bag handy or youll look like[:'(]
Old 09-14-2007, 05:01 PM
drag racer

you mean if i try the geravy stuff or for the movies tonight? i got a pretty strong stomach. last time i was thee i didnt eat very much through the day and i ate two nacho things with cheese a large popcorn three chocolate bars and three bottles of pop. i got it for 3 bucks too. and no im not fat. i only weigh like 125
Old 09-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Checkpointracer

[&o]
[sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif][sm=thumbs_down.gif]

[sm=50_50.gif] Sheesh.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:52 PM
jatoracing33

you mean if i try the geravy stuff or for the movies tonight? i got a pretty strong stomach. last time i was thee i didnt eat very much through the day and i ate two nacho things with cheese a large popcorn three chocolate bars and three bottles of pop. i got it for 3 bucks too. and no im not fat. i only weigh like 125

not bad...125 vs my 140 and you eat way more junk than me...wats your secret? lol
Old 09-14-2007, 07:02 PM
calvino

lol, you are a comedian
Old 09-14-2007, 07:18 PM
jatoracing33

lol, you are a comedian

hey, gotta get a laugh in every now and then[8D]
Old 09-14-2007, 10:52 PM
calvino

lol, you are a comedian

hey, gotta get a laugh in every now and then[8D]
lol
Old 09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Excell0602

Butter Yaaaaaaa!!!!!! Cheese NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!![:'(][:@][sm=52_52.gif]

IMO lol
Old 09-19-2007, 07:58 PM
So Cal

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not bad...125 vs my 140 and you eat way more junk than me...wats your secret? lol
How tall r u guys?
Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM
drag racer

like 6' or " or whatever it is. maybe 6'1. I can count my ribs by looking in a mirror. im not skinny though.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:14 PM
calvino

123 lb at 6'1
Old 09-19-2007, 08:16 PM
DarkFire989

jeez your tiny calvino, im 6' at 180, but lets not get off topic now, I like butter and caramel.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:28 PM
jatoracing33

5' 7" 140lbs and my favorite popcorn flavors are kettle, cheese, and caramel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.