Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

screamo music?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:41 PM
sunco1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default screamo music?

who here listens to hardcor/ screamo music?

my favorite bands are:

The agony scene
as blood runs black
all that remains
as i lay dying
killswitch engage
underoath
cry of the afflicted
parkway drive
oh, sleeper
august burns red
bullet for my valentine
demon hunter
god forbid
underminded
throwdown

those are most of the sceamo i listen to.. lots more hardcore though
Old 01-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Always Dreamin

Default RE: screamo music?

That music gives me a headache and puts me in a bad mood. Some might like it, but I don't think it could put someone in a happy mood (atleast not me..)
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 PM
maxxdout

Well, not sure if it is considered screamo, but I'm pretty sure its hardcore: Through the Fire and Flames by Dragon Force. Only hardcofre song I like. The rest is acdc, skynyrd zeppelin, etc...
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

Killswitch engage and Bullet for my vallentine are about the only ones on your list that I listen to. I like hard rock/metal but stay away from the all screaming stuff.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Always Dreamin

Bullet for my vallentine
I have listned to them. They are right on the edge of too angry and happy music to me.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
ziiaad

i used to listen to stuff like that but i switched to rap/hip hop ever since i heard my uncles 2 15's in his single cab s-10
Old 01-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Always Dreamin

I listen to older rock. People like john mellencamp really have great voices and IMO are better then what out now.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:48 PM
quadzilla122

ORIGINAL: maxxdout

Well, not sure if it is considered screamo, but I'm pretty sure its hardcore: through the Fire and Flames by Dragon Force. Only hardcofre song I like. The rest is acdc, skynyrd zeppelin, etc...
Ha! I bet you were introduced to that song from guitar hero 3(I love that game,got an 87% on expert)
Back to the topic i dont listen to screamo but I occasionally like to listen to slayer, megadeth, iron maiden, metallica, poison, and pantera but i mostly listen to alternative and modern rock like nirvana//candlebox//alice in chains//incubus// and soundgarden.(for alternative) FTW

If iwere to put all the bands i listen too i swear it would be like "to much to list".
Old 01-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Always Dreamin

I love guitar hero!!! I played it at my friends house and I'm not very good. I still enjoy it and plan on buying it tommaro. Watch out, I might complete expert!!!

It's for Wii BTW.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Danju

haha i love gutiar hero but my parents hate the songs on it....i just wanna play it for the fun of it...TTFAF is crazy great btw ...same as other old rock i guess thats what you call em.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
rcking1

who listins to that , its like crazey music and wats up with the names of the band thier so weird and scarey blood runs black wat the heck, the agony scence ok thats just wierd
Old 01-08-2008, 11:11 PM
The Hedgehog

I have to admit I am a fan of Killswitch Engage. Saw them live once too... Good stuff.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Always Dreamin

I understand everyone is into diffrent things, but how could people enjoy listning to that angry music. Whenever I listen to that music, I am angry and fell like breaking stuff. I like to listen to music that puts me in a good mood. Happy music. I do like rock, just not the harder stuff.

Just wondering, no offence to people that like the music. Just wanted to know what it is about this that you like. It's not like the singers really have a good voice
Old 01-09-2008, 01:12 AM
The_Lost_Otter

i like scremo, but mostly punk, metel, rock, anternitive. when you mad ypou listen to scremo.
wat about bless the fall?
Old 01-09-2008, 06:42 AM
sunco1

hey its all in preference. i listen to wat i like, and it doesnt make me angry person. just because i listen to that stuff does mean i dont listen to other stuff to
Old 01-09-2008, 08:37 AM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: Always Dreamin

I understand everyone is into diffrent things, but how could people enjoy listning to that angry music. Whenever I listen to that music, I am angry and fell like breaking stuff. I like to listen to music that puts me in a good mood. Happy music. I do like rock, just not the harder stuff.

Just wondering, no offence to people that like the music. Just wanted to know what it is about this that you like. It's not like the singers really have a good voice
I doesn't make the person angry, and maybe according to your post you are kind of a pushover hyppy type person? Catch my drift. Not all the bands he listed are all "screamo bands" and in fact some of those singers have great voices, some of the best I have ever heard.

So don't say they don't have a good voice until you have heard some of the stuff he listed, Killswitch Engage comes to my mind of having mellow sections with excellent singing.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
qaiz

No.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:48 PM
sunco1

ORIGINAL: AutoXMan

ORIGINAL: Always Dreamin

I doesn't make the person angry, and maybe according to your post you are kind of a pushover hyppy type person? Catch my drift. Not all the bands he listed are all "screamo bands" and in fact some of those singers have great voices, some of the best I have ever heard.

So don't say they don't have a good voice until you have heard some of the stuff he listed, Killswitch Engage comes to my mind of having mellow sections with excellent singing.

and cry of the afflicted is just regular rock, with screamo in a few parts of a couple songs
Old 01-09-2008, 06:04 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

It doesnt make you angry unless you want it to. I grew up around people who listened to it, and hate the gangster rap that has to do with all money, drugs, guns, cars, and bling(yes I know there is a little bit that is not about these things but it's not publicised as much) so I just got used to it and started liking alot of it.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
atv_motocross#38

all i listen to is "screamo" and several types of metal. My favorite band is Lamb of God[>:]
Old 03-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Mambamonster

Anyone here a fan of U2?
Old 03-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Longhair

I've been on a metal kick lately.

Corrosion of Conformity, Death Angel, Down, Dublin Death Patrol, Exodus, Flotsam & Jetsam, Forbidden, King Diamond, Kreator, Machine Head, Megadeth, Merciful Fate, MOD, Nevermore, Obituary, Pantera, Sacred Reich, Sancuary, Sepultura, SOD, Soul Fly, Testament, Type-O-Negative, Vio-Lence, Wrath...

Too many to mention [:@]
Old 03-08-2008, 01:46 PM
nothinbetr2do

my favorite band is slipknot, i've been to a few concerts. they'er awesome. here's a link, check them out http://www.slipknot1.com/
Old 03-08-2008, 10:22 PM
alloutcustom

Bullet for my valentine is s screamoish as i go, good band tho. So is Children of Bodem.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Mambamonster

Hey what about STATIC X?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.