Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:49 PM
youwish16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..

i may not be a teen but i still feel like one! and act like one sometimes lol and i have a ruger .22 rimfire autload rifle and i love it although i havent shot it in a while
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 PM
calvino

ORIGINAL: Jolly Roger Pirate

Any teens guys here have girl friends? I just got back home from dinner with my girl friend (We went to the Texas Roadhouse). She isnt into RC, and she says that it makes for less money that I have to spend on her . She thinks RC is pretty cool though, she likes to watch me drive them.
haha, i dont, they sound like a GREAT way to deplet your savins, true[>:] pluz with a creep sis, no way to get round (xcept for bike)... i duno, keep her straight and doin RC
Old 05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Krawlin

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: calvino

Any teens guys here have girl friends? I just got back home from dinner with my girl friend (We went to the Texas Roadhouse). She isnt into RC, and she says that it makes for less money that I have to spend on her . She thinks RC is pretty cool though, she likes to watch me drive them.
haha, i dont, they sound like a GREAT way to deplet your savins, true[>:] pluz with a creep sis, no way to get round (xcept for bike)... i duno, keep her straight and doin RC
Depleting my savings is an understatement! It was our "1 year dating anniversary" just a few weeks ago, and I spent over $200 on her! She is worth it for sure though! And she returned the favor to me and bought me a Spektrum DX2.0 radio system for my OFNA Ultra MBX Comp nitro buggy (She knows exactly want I want for my RC's somehow...) And she is actually like 4 months older than me (she is 16, her brithday was 2 weeks ago) so she has her license now and we dont have to have our parents drive us everywhere anymore.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:14 AM
madmax22

ORIGINAL: calvino

Depleting my savings is an understatement! It was our "1 year dating anniversary" just a few weeks ago, and I spent over $200 on her! She is worth it for sure though! And she returned the favor to me and bought me a Spektrum DX2.0 radio system for my OFNA Ultra MBX Comp nitro buggy (She knows exactly want I want for my RC's somehow...) And she is actually like 4 months older than me (she is 16, her brithday was 2 weeks ago) so she has her license now and we dont have to have our parents drive us everywhere anymore.

Dang. SCORE![sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 05-31-2008, 08:55 AM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea that's a score right there. I spent $250 on dimond earings for her on our 1 year aniversery. Here dad was kinda upset cuz the dimonds I got her her way bigger then the ones he got her. She's always gets me my car cleaning stuff(wax, degreaser, brushes, sponges, wash etc..) and she even got me my mp3 player for my birthday one year too.. Ohh and that reminds me.. I bought her a nano ipod. Another $200+.. Girlfriends are so exspensive..
Old 05-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: madmax22
Dang. SCORE![sm=thumbup.gif]
ORIGINAL: NitroVenom

Yea that's a score right there. I spent $250 on dimond earings for her on our 1 year aniversery. Here dad was kinda upset cuz the dimonds I got her her way bigger then the ones he got her. She's always gets me my car cleaning stuff(wax, degreaser, brushes, sponges, wash etc..) and she even got me my mp3 player for my birthday one year too.. Ohh and that reminds me.. I bought her a nano ipod. Another $200+.. Girlfriends are so exspensive..
Yeah, it was a good score for sure! I bought her a diamond necklace for a bit over $200 on our one year anniversary and a $400 diamond ring for her birthday ( http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10101|10001|-1|990152403|15064|15064.15120.18004 ) , and her mom thinks I buy her that kind of stuff for other reasons [sm=75_75.gif].

Girlfriends may be expensive, but they are worth it for sure!

Old 05-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Krazy Chicken

i dont have a girl friend, but im weighting till i get my liesence
Old 06-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Checkpointracer

I have a friend thats a female, but we don't go out or anything. Does that count?

She thinks I'm a little wack because I bring my GT2 to the school picnic and talk about anything that has to do with cars a lot to my friends.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:47 PM
slurp91193

hey jolly roger u play paintball? wat u got for a gun?
Old 06-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Krawlin

ORIGINAL: slurp91193

Used to play... Haven't in about 6 months. I just have a Wal-Mart special.... a cheap $50 semi-auto ViewLoader Lancer. It may not be the fastest gun in the world, but it is pretty accurate and is very reliable, as I have dropped it in the dirt and mud/dirt got all inside of it, kept playing until the game was over, and it was fine. All I had to do was clean it. For what it does, it is good, and it gets the job done right.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:16 PM
maxxdout

Looks like I'm screwed for the summer. My dumbutt school put me in a higher level Geometry than I'm supposed to be in and it is hard as hell! Doing the best I can do. I currently have a 58% in it and I need a 70% to pass. Parents say I wont have allowance/internet/games for the whole summer if I fail. WTH?!?!? It ain't my fault I'm trying as hard as possible and still can't understand anything in this damn Geo class. Besides, what's taking away my internet/allowance/games going to do for me? Make me get better Geometry grades? HA give me a break!

Old 06-04-2008, 05:10 PM
carlbellybutton10

ORIGINAL: maxxdout

Looks like I'm screwed for the summer. My dumbutt school put me in a higher level Geometry than I'm supposed to be in and it is hard as hell! Doing the best I can do. I currently have a 58% in it and I need a 70% to pass. Parents say I wont have allowance/internet/games for the whole summer if I fail. WTH?!?!? It ain't my fault I'm trying as hard as possible and still can't understand anything in this damn Geo class. Besides, what's taking away my internet/allowance/games going to do for me? Make me get better Geometry grades? HA give me a break!

my parents are the same way i still find ways to have fun though. i just dont understand the way that taking something away from us will make us smarter in some of our classes
Old 06-04-2008, 05:17 PM
DarkFire989

Im still in school, Unfortunently..... I get out the 18th. But there are 7 finals I have to take before that. No, I do not have a girlfriend (I wish I did). Im just waiting for the right time to ask this one girl out to the movies or something. I took her to prom last month and it was great. But I wonder if she really likes me?[&:]LOL. I cant wait for summer to come. Im looking for a car of my own. I have a toyata camry, but I have to share it with my sister and it can be quite annoying.... My mom said she will buy me a car thats reasonable, but I have to pay for insurance and maitnance. Looking to get a Eclipse GSX, most of those cars around here are already modified and go for a low price. I also need to get a job ASAP. Thats basically my summer plans...
Old 06-04-2008, 05:50 PM
ferrarimk13

me too, i get out the 16th, but on the 30th of june, im going to Europe (croatia) for 20 days, and then im coming back. Then on August 13th (my birthday) me and my family are going to china for the olympics for a week. Its nice to have connections.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:04 PM
NitroVenom

Well I'm jealous.. you get to go to CHINA!! Were Everything is made!! and croatia...

Darkfire, if you already went to prom with the girl, then why the hell wouldn't she want to go to the movies?? I think it would be harder to ask somebody to go to prom with you then to go to the movies.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:13 PM
DarkFire989

Darkfire, if you already went to prom with the girl, then why the hell wouldn't she want to go to the movies?? I think it would be harder to ask somebody to go to prom with you then to go to the movies.
Good call... Not sure when I'll ask her though. She has SAT's this weekend and I have ACT's next weekend.[:@]
Old 06-04-2008, 06:27 PM
ferrarimk13

Well I'm jealous.. you get to go to CHINA!! Were Everything is made!! and croatia...

hahah, yeah, im ready to buy a million things for $10.

Darkfire, youre not dating? just going to prom?
Old 06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
NitroVenom

If you feel uncomfortable about asking, get a whole bunch of your friends together and go to the same movie, then ask her to come with you. Then Naturally you'll be together the whole night and you can go from there.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:34 PM
DarkFire989

ORIGINAL: ferrarimk13

No, I am not dating her. I just asked her to prom last month thats all. We had a good time.

If you feel uncomfortable about asking, get a whole bunch of your friends together and go to the same movie, then ask her to come with you. Then Naturally you'll be together the whole night and you can go from there.

Its not that im uncomfortable asking her, its just finding time to ask her when she isnt around all her friends[&:]

BTW, this is the car Im looking at. Not bad for 4500. Im still waiting for a response from the seller.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:40 PM
racemaxx24

ORIGINAL: blitzskiff

How many teens here shoot? i have some guns, but i can't wait till this weekend me and six friends are going to have a giant airsoft fight
Well my pop just bought an ar-15 and we have a whole collection of western pistols, rifles, etc. We have 20 acres at my place We can shoot whenever we want
Old 06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
slurp91193

ORIGINAL: slurp91193

Used to play... Haven't in about 6 months. I just have a Wal-Mart special.... a cheap $50 semi-auto ViewLoader Lancer. It may not be the fastest gun in the world, but it is pretty accurate and is very reliable, as I have dropped it in the dirt and mud/dirt got all inside of it, kept playing until the game was over, and it was fine. All I had to do was clean it. For what it does, it is good, and it gets the job done right.

o lol i c . i just bought a new smart parts shocker and ion. with two halo b hoppers. it totalled up to about 1500 dollars after i put the upgrades into them.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:45 PM
NitroVenom

ORIGINAL: DarkFire989

ORIGINAL: ferrarimk13

No, I am not dating her. I just asked her to prom last month thats all. We had a good time.

Its not that im uncomfortable asking her, its just finding time to ask her when she isnt around all her friends[&:]

BTW, this is the car Im looking at. Not bad for 4500. Im still waiting for a response from the seller.

What year and how many miles? It looks ok but kinda dirty.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:46 PM
maxxdout

And you know what's funny? My last day of school is on Friday the 13th....go figure....yup I'm gonna fail Geometry [:@]
Old 06-04-2008, 08:56 PM
slurp91193

thats my last day also
Old 06-04-2008, 09:05 PM
DarkFire989

It doesnt say how many miles are on it, probably around 100k. Its 4500$ but has a good amount of aftermarket probably pushing over 300hp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.