Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.
View Poll Results: A poll
I BELIEVE IN UFO AND LIFE IN OTHER PLANETS
40.00%
I BELIEVE BUT DON'T BELIEVE THIS VIDEO
26.67%
FAKE (SKEPTIC)
33.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

UFO in Texas fact or fiction?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 06:01 PM
ElectricGuy007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UFO in Texas fact or fiction?

[/quote]

[b]You don't have to be scared just think about it? if they wanted to harm us they wold don it for a long time already don't you think? there are 57 species of this so call alien's and many stories not only in the U.S but around the world so why ignore something like this when is so big? in Chicago's O'hare international air port there was a flying soccer right on next to the control tower it was all over the news and many people saw this thing but like always happened the FBI got into it and got many pictures that was taken from the crowd and employs of the air port.

[/quote]

See....do you guys need any more proof, that we are not alone in this universe.
That is the most interesting story I have heard in a long time.
Leave it to the FBI to steal the evidence of extra terrestrial life.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:13 PM
MMT GUNS

Best news yet of O'Hare incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlfHDuVkp98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cp1l...aynext_from=QL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZ9U...aynext_from=QL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4di-...eature=related
Old 06-27-2008, 06:23 PM
ElectricGuy007

I see the newcasters made a big joke about it too, in that video.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:38 PM
MMT GUNS

That will always happened man, you have to realize that back in 1950's something like this happened and it was a holocaust in US many people killed them self cause they thought we wore under attack by aliens. ever since the media took it as a joke too avoid a national panic that's why many movies and other shows came out just to ezz people out.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Anomie

MMT, please keep the font size so that the message fits in the window. There is no need to increase it to stratospheric sizes just to draw attention. Your bold posts already do that nicely.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:27 PM
CustomTamiyas4Life
My Feedback: (34)

It is foolish to dismiss the possibility of life on another planet. The universe is so large we will probably never know everything that's out there.

I myself am a believer in life on another planet but not necessarily the stereotypical aliens we think of. I had a ufo encounter a few months back. I was outside at 6 in the morning, still pitch black out and there was an large, extremely bright orb hovering silently, very low coming towards me at a slow, but steady rate of speed. At one point it stopped, but then continued on towards me. It then darted upward at a steep angle and high rate of speed just as my ride pulled up and I took a breather lol.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:14 AM
zeen420
Banned

ORIGINAL: slayerphonics

ORIGINAL: zeen420

LOL.. Well honestly.. This is ONLY based on people's opinions.. So no one knows FOR SURE...just like the rest of the earths population...

I can say that I have seen a UFO before, That is an Unidentified Flying Object in the sky.. It was a bright orange orb, Moved very erratically, Disappear then reappear in another part of the sky.. Ya'll might think I'm nutz but I've seen these over the past 3 years and there was actually a crop circle 1mile down the road from where I was, But those I'm still a bit skeptical on
Are you serious..

I rarly tell anyone i've seen a UFO too, but I have, It was doing just as you described,

It was a late winter night, I was out walking the dogs. I was looking up because there was this very cool halo effect at the zenith of the night sky.. Then this glowing orb catches my eye, I watch move very slowly across the sky into the halo and it vanished. then it appeared out of the halo.. It then would split into two orbs, Now when I saw this my heart dropped out of my chest. because it was so erry and nothing I have ever seen before or could explain(remember I've spent many nights looking up as I do alot of astrophotography), So i'm thinking I have to get someone else to see this, So I run in the house and tell my girlfriend to come out side. As soon as she sees it she starts freaking out was something she couldn't explain either. I watched fly around for about an hour. It would fly around very slow and then dart in random directions then split into two orbs.. then join back up. Something I've never seen again and still can't explain.

But I find it very odd that you describe the same thing I saw
Ahh, See! lol, I don't care about what people think of Me, Crazy or not.. Lots of people have seen these "orbs".. Just google it even.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:37 AM
dsales

The orbs we are all talking about have appeared recently from what I understand. Maybe they have just found our planet and are exploring. However the other aliens (green cloud shaped ones) have come to earth for many years. So there are completly different types of alien who share the same interests as humans to explore and discover. Cool thing is that we are also aliens to them
Old 06-28-2008, 03:05 AM
MMT GUNS

ORIGINAL: st1_racer

idk guys, mmt guns vid looks like an airshow the 2nd and the first idk what to bielive

well I'm not trying to scare you but here is more proof of the 747 U.S Airplane chase in Alaska

repeated video air plain chase -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qfk...eature=related

the proof -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPq2G...eature=related
Old 06-28-2008, 03:13 AM
MMT GUNS

ORIGINAL: dsales

The orbs we are all talking about have appeared recently from what I understand. Maybe they have just found our planet and are exploring. However the other aliens (green cloud shaped ones) have come to earth for many years. So there are completly different types of alien who share the same interests as humans to explore and discover. Cool thing is that we are also aliens to them

(Your absolutely right) humans are a complete new species for them I mean the earth is new and so are we, humans has bean living on earth for a couple of thousands years but some of this aliens species are millions of years old, like i said they bean around since day one.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:01 AM
Longhair

My replies have been abducted by aliens [:@]
Old 06-28-2008, 10:34 AM
Anomie

Are you sure you haven't been abducted? I though I saw you at the controls of one of the saucers
Old 06-28-2008, 10:56 AM
zeen420
Banned

ORIGINAL: dsales

I started to see them in rural areas around where I live, And this was over 2 years ago, Just thought nothing of it.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Longhair

ORIGINAL: Reiko

Are you sure you haven't been abducted? I though I saw you at the controls of one of the saucers
I plead the 2nd Amendment
Old 06-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Mr. Mugen

Personally I am not so quick to dismiss all this stuff. I have seen something first hand with 2 others that is unexplainable. I wasn't about to report it for fear of public embarrasment but I did see what I saw and so did they. We were totaly sober and not influenced by anything other than air and water. I think it's funny to hear people say "it's all bs" or "people make this stuff up" or the like. Close minded people never really struck me as all that bright. Once you know it all, what is there to live for?
Old 06-28-2008, 04:22 PM
dsales

Father christmas is an alien [X(]
Old 06-28-2008, 08:00 PM
MMT GUNS

LARRY KING LIVE- you be the judge

PART ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQTi...eature=related

PART 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzFIn...eature=related

PART 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvuz...eature=related

PART 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXaU...eature=related
Old 06-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Anomie

I'm very pleased to hear just how many people are open minded with regard to this subject. This is one of three things I have dreamed of most of my life. The other two will remain nameless, but to contact another form of life from elsewhere in the universe is definitely one.

Longhair, you can plead all you want - I know you're out there.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:13 PM
MMT GUNS

I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT THE INTENTION OF THIS TREAD IS NOT!! TO CONVINS ANY ONE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!! MY INTENTIONS ARE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR PLANET (we need to do something about this dilemma anything will help even this tread, my point is we have to be prepare for what is coming to us good or bad so why not talk about our experience about this phenomenon I guess is a good start.)
Old 06-28-2008, 10:04 PM
supamagician

I dont really know if I believe or not. I live in texas and never heard about any of these. my grandpa claims to have seen a UFO in galveston, and claims to have seen an actual blue alien.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:25 AM
SpikeX

This thread has started to make me believe in UFOs and stuff. What really angers me though, is the fact that the US government are hiding something, and this isn't the first thing they have been hiding. The fact that so many people have reportedly seen UFOs means that there is something going on...
Old 06-29-2008, 03:35 AM
Longhair

The world is flat.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

I think a lot of these stories you hear about are either hoaxes or misconceptions. Still I think some of the remaining incidents have a greater degree of truth to them.
I read a UFO story a while ago that linked aliens to being some sort of embodied demonic creatures. I guess (so it says somewhere ) that there is a direct correlation to people who people who have been dabbling with black magic or spirit contact, and people who see UFOs or aliens.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Longhair

ORIGINAL: Kitsune

I think a lot of these stories you hear about are either hoaxes or misconceptions. Still I think some of the remaining incidents have a greater degree of truth to them.
I read a UFO story a while ago that linked aliens to being some sort of embodied demonic creatures. I guess (so it says somewhere ) that there is a direct correlation to people who people who have been dabbling with black magic or spirit contact, and people who see UFOs or aliens.
You read about my ex-girlfriend also?

UFO does not mean aliens, it just means that what ever is in the sky is not identified properly. A beer can thrown in the sky can qualify as a UFO.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Longhair

I bring proof that UFO has been sited in Texas numerous times > [link=http://www.ufo-music.info/tour.htm]Undenialble Proof[/link]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.