Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

in school suspension

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:24 AM
d3d5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in school suspension

I have an in school suspension that i am sitting in right now as i type this. It is so boring anyone else had one lately?
Old 12-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Krazy Chicken

Default RE: in school suspension

lol what time is it their, its only 6:27 here
Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Longhair

Wow.

ISS has really changed if they let you browse the internet now.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:49 AM
REVO_RACER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Longhair

Wow.

ISS has really changed if they let you browse the internet now.
Thats what I was thinking, in in my C++ class right now....Man youre lucky [&:]
Old 12-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Mr. Mugen

No kiddin man. When I was a young dilinquent and in detention they didn't let us have anything but books and pencils/paper. They even brought us school lunch on a cart.....meals on wheels. We had to listen to Frank Sinatra! That was the worse part! Now I don't mind ole blue eyes so much. ISS must have been reformed. I figued it would after I left. I was in there enough....man was I bad....... Pulled most school pranks, sunk the subs, made a few squishy bombs..(toilet paper and water), and of course spit wads. All these things and more got my butt in ISS. I won't mention the stuff I can't mention here....lol. Never hurt anyone...just a jokester. Good luck with the gravy day online.

Kevin
Old 12-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Ttam Says Blarg

I have been in it once all I did was sit there.... they call it on campus suspension or ocs. What did you do lol?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
d3d5

well i brought my own laptop and they dont have anyone to watch me so i just found some proxy's and browse the web. I have been sleeping thats why i havent responded. There is a middle school 5min walk from here that i was banned from. So i skipped class and went back there so they emailed the vice principal here. stupid i know but i dont care first time i got in trouble this year. I will stay on here more for the rest of the day unless i fall asleep. They are supposed to bring me my work but they havent brought any yet so i have nothing to do.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Ttam Says Blarg

LOL dont let them take your laptop away...
Old 12-12-2008, 10:00 AM
d3d5

the laptop is mine they take my laptop then.... i take it back and i leave! haha i'm sitting here playing some games now on my computer and in the room next door with the door connecting them open is a teacher sitting there i just love how they are so clueless
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM
RCtruckRacer

Man, hadn't thought about this in years...

When I was 18 and a couple months shy of graduating, I was part of a few 'Senior Pranks' one of which landed me on detention. I decided my job was more important so I didn't go. They tried calling my father, who informed them I was an adult and capable of making my own decisions. He was actually kinda ticked off they called him in the first place, and chewed out the VP pretty good. So then they threatened to not give me my diploma. I explained I had an uncle who was an ACLU attorney (true) and would probably be happy to take on another case to make sure I got the diploma. They relented.

Keep in mind, that going into my senior year I had a 3.8 GPA and only needed 3 credit hours to graduate. The school REFUSED to allow me a work release and half days at school. I didn't go to many classes as a Senior.

Oh yeah - the prank? I painted "Class of 1984" in water soluable paint on the road in front of the school. It lasted about 2 days before the rain washed it away.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:24 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

If you're not supposed to be on a computer then you shouldn't be here on RCU. I'm closing this thread down.

Thread locked

Ken