Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 12:03 PM
mechanizeddeath

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND!!!

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

I think before anything, you should make sure no one has been killed with them.........I am not joking ether.... Because, the last thing you want is for the Cops to show up at your door, you get where I am going? It happens with guns and cars, so it can (I would think) happen with golf clubs.
Reminds me of when I was 18 and helping my best friend out at camp. We were going through the woods with some kids and found a woman's purse just laying there on the ground. Of course I wanted to pick it up, but I thought better of it and made sure that no one got near it. I didn't smell death or see any obvious bones nearby, but something just seemed odd about finding a purse in the woods. Few people had cell phones back then so I had my friend run back to the main building and call the police. It's been way too long and I don't remember the precise outcome but I think it was simply stolen out of a vehicle a few months before, I do know that there was no murder involved.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
revo_sbs
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the topic of finding things, my buddy and I usually go hiking at the end of the ski season. Last year we found a total of three Ipods, two cell phones, and around 10 dollars in cash. One of the cell phones was a Palm Treo 650 and the other was a Palm Treo 750Wx. I returned the Palm 650 but was not able to return the Treo 750Wx. As far as the Ipods go, two were black 30gb videos, and the third was an older baby blue nano. The bottom line is try to return what you can and sell the rest. I still have the Ipods and the Treo 750Wx. Nice find on the golf clubs. Ebay away.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:46 PM
feo

ORIGINAL: revo_sbs

On the topic of finding things, my buddy and I usually go hiking at the end of the ski season. Last year we found a total of three Ipods, two cell phones, and around 10 dollars in cash. One of the cell phones was a Palm Treo 650 and the other was a Palm Treo 750Wx. I returned the Palm 650 but was not able to return the Treo 750Wx. As far as the Ipods go, two were black 30gb videos, and the third was an older baby blue nano. The bottom line is try to return what you can and sell the rest. I still have the Ipods and the Treo 750Wx. Nice find on the golf clubs. Ebay away.
May I have an Ipod?.....
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:29 PM
dionysus

e bay dont care i bought an old school tuf neck on evil bay and had to file a pay pal dispute that was not resolved and 2 months later the same neck shows up on the bay again for sale at a sold it on ebay store . i contacted seller and ebay and said i paid for that stem . it belongs to me .same town and all but never received the neck . it sold again
big suck ......
dion