Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Rc Holiday Giveaway

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 03:12 PM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc Holiday Giveaway

This Holiday season The Wizard has been giving away Rc's for free. With the economy the way it is, it's been rough for alot of people out there. I have more than enough Rc's and I know there's someone out there that would like to have a nitro Rc but just can't afford one, so if your interested just reply to this thread. I will sent this Rc 2 day shipping plus, I will reply to this thread with the tracking number. I will only ship in the U.S. To give everyone enough time to reply to this thread the end time is Jan 1st. ( now changed to Dec 31 - thur ) I will ship between January 1st and 2nd.

The Rc is a Losi Aftershock. Runs well, has good compression, shifts good and is lots of fun. Comes with controller & controller batteries, glow igniter, & reciever battery will be charged. Just add nitro fuel give it a few pumps on the primer and away it goes.

Good Luck to whoever get this & Happy Holidays [sm=wink_smile.gif]

Elven Wizard

UPDATE : Whoever I pick I will Pm this person for his/her address address. (jan 1st)
NOTE - ONCE NOTIFIED, I WILL GIVE ONE DAY FOR THIS PERSON TO REPLY . PAST THAT TIME FRAME I WILL THEN PICK ANOTHER PERSON. Once I send the Aftershock out I will announce who got this truck with the tracking number.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84744.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1340486   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21451.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1340487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig13716.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1340488   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82259.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1340489  
Old 12-23-2009, 03:30 PM
ThEoNeS911

Default RE: Rc Holiday Giveaway

I have enough RC's as it is, but I'd just like to say that you are a good person. Thumbs up to you.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:43 PM
elven wizard

I hate to think that there's someone out there that has the passion to want to get into and have a good Rc especially a nitro one but just can't afford it cause of the circumstances.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:53 PM
iexion

Defiantly a great thing your doing Mr. Wizard.
I still miss my truck so I know who ever gets an Aftershock is getting a great truck.
Hows that XXL working for ya?
Old 12-23-2009, 03:57 PM
elven wizard

The XXl - The 4wd Porsche - It's a hot Rc, but Iv'e already replaced the output gear 3 times. The 454 engine is a wonderful engine I may add.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:00 PM
garry1970

i'd take it but you say you'll only ship to the usa, i'm in canada...
Old 12-23-2009, 04:15 PM
iexion

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

The XXl - The 4wd Porsche - It's a hot Rc, but Iv'e already replaced the output gear 3 times. The 454 engine is a wonderful engine I may add.
Just going to throw this out there... have checked the engine brace already?
I know that only has to do with the clutch and trans gears but something makes me want to ask.[sm=72_72.gif]

Edit: *Looks over pictures of Elven Wizards collection* .....[sm=what_smile.gif] "more RC's then a warehouse" start to do justice
Old 12-23-2009, 04:19 PM
elven wizard

Everything thing seems to be tight I think it's my all out pedal to the metal driving. This engine is a true powerhouse and it's causing great stress on that one gear.

As for shipping I dont like to ship out of the U.S..

Experienced to many problems with sent items not getting there.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:28 PM
iexion

If the engine brace is cracked it MAY be causing a chain reaction and your burning thru gears. I knew mine was gone when i started going thru trans gears like crazy. just a heads up
Old 12-23-2009, 04:42 PM
elven wizard

thanks for the info I'll look into that, I'm willing to always learn something new
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91984.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1340542   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr55608.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1340543  
Old 12-23-2009, 04:50 PM
dudecat

I would love to have one that actually runs. My nitro needs work and i am unemployed with a new baby. So my only good rc i have is my tamiya battery powered truck. My tower hobbies truck i recieved in trade is pretty beat and i would like to get rid of it to get a nicer one. Anyways who ever gets it i wish you the best and merry christmas to everyone!!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 04:55 PM
elven wizard

I will consider everybody that wants this Rc.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:58 PM
Kishon

Man, I sure would love to get this car Only nitro car i've had is some crap Tamiya xbg, and im fiending for an offroad car!,I dont even have a Rc at the moment, we all know how the urge can get Rough just to Drive that thing up and down the grass,nitro fumes up an about, Tough times this christmas , I mean im only 16, but i've been Rcing since i was ten, Saved up my christmas and birthday money for a rc10 T3, but after a few years went by the car was reduced to a pile of scrap. Ive tried different rc from time to time, but usually ended up trying to pass the time with some ridiculous RadioshackCar. I think what your doing is amazing, Sharing the rc spirit and passion, This year ive been asking my mom for a Revo but it doesnt look like she can pull through with the bills and stuff, shes a single parent.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:03 PM
quietnas1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow your doing a good thing man. I don't need it but who ever does get it Congrats. Again Wizard your a good person for sure. Its what the pHoliday season is all about.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:56 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heck i would love to have that truck. i have money (not alot) but i save almost all of it gotta pay for engineering college and moving to Australia (mate). i only really spend on others. im sure someone else would be more deserving than me.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:14 PM
HJJFFFAA

I'm broke. Can I have it?
Old 12-23-2009, 07:16 PM
elven wizard

This Aftershock will put a smile on anyone's face. I changed out the sport pipe and put a performance one on. It really goes and does pop "O" willies !
Old 12-23-2009, 08:09 PM
Bigbangtheory

I mean if you are giving it away, I am game.

Just bought my 2nd RC in 20 years, last week, lol! Set me back 300 smacks, but have had a lot of fun with it in a short time.

I would love to have a Nitro to learn off of and one day pass it to my kids. Would also like something I could tear apart and work on to learn the ropes, as I really don't want to tear down my Slash as it is brand new.

Sounds like whoever you pick is a lucky person.

You are a good dude in my book!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:04 PM
madmax22

thanks for the chance! This is a awesome thing you are doing and should make some one VERY happy!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:15 PM
SLAYERDUDE

That's just an awesome thing to do Elven Wizard!
I have lots of RC's, just can't afford to keep em running these days.
Even nickel and dime parts are too much, just won my first part - an engine plate for my XL on ebay $3.50/ $4.95 shipping is more than the part lol.
But if it keeps me from blowing $5 spurs all the time it's well worth it.

Congrats to the winner!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Mr. Mugen

[sm=thumbup.gif] Awesome thing your doing man! Do not consider me for the truck though....our collections are similar according to post above. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Kevin
Old 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
archie05

Wizard, I have a couple of Savages I run the heck out of so don't pick me. I just wanted to say what you are doing is awesome and you are going to make sombody very happy. I hope you have a woderful holiday season and best wishes for the upcoming new year.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:19 AM
burtonny
My Feedback: (65)

Not that it wouldn't be nice to have it but i am sure there is someone more in need then i, just wanted to say it is a great thing you are doing here .

Old 12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
tommygun32

I don't need another one but just want to say, Now that's what the Christmas spirit is all about....thanks Elven Wizard. Top thought.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:12 AM
warheadforever

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

This Holiday season The Wizard has been giving away Rc's for free. With the economy the way it is, it's been rough for alot of people out there. I have more than enough Rc's and I know there's someone out there that would like to have a nitro Rc but just can't afford one, so if your interested just reply to this thread. I will sent this Rc 2 day shipping plus, I will reply to this thread with the tracking number. I will only ship in the U.S. To give everyone enough time to reply to this thread the end time is Jan 1st. I will ship between January 1st and 2nd.

The Rc is a Losi Aftershock. Runs well, has good compression, shifts good and is lots of fun. Comes with controller & controller batteries, glow igniter, starter wand with battery, reciever battery will be charged. Just add nitro fuel give it a few pumps on the primer and away it goes.

Good Luck to whoever get this & Happy Holidays [sm=wink_smile.gif]

Elven Wizard
Hey man, I just wanted to tell you, that it is because of people like you, that have enough heart, and enough pride, to give something to the people that have less then you, is what made this country so great back in the day......so, thank you.

By the way, I have enough trucks, and certainly don't need another one. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.