Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Electric Football is back

Old 02-01-2010, 09:32 AM
scottman20006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Football is back

Just wondering if any of you guys out there played electric football is back in a big way,now you have some control of the player and there are more detailed.check it out www.miggle.com
they sale the boards and men,and there is links and a chat board
Old 02-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Eman77

Default RE: Electric Football is back

I remember playing that as a kid. The little guys never went where you wanted them too, and every down was utter and complete chaos.

It was awesome.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:37 PM
scottman20006

Default RE: Electric Football is back

yeah but if you have seen it played now days you have alot more control and a way to make them faster.
i played tis weekend for the first time since i was a kid and i set a dial on the base of my denfender and he went across the line of scremage and sack the quarterback. not only can you go to www.miggle.com ,but you caan also go to www.miniaturefootball.org. and get out this hobby now days,they even sale a lighted stadiums