Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Interesting Reading

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 08:53 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting Reading

Gee I sure hope the staff at RCG read RC Universe cause this is some really interesting stuff from a dead forum. They forgot to buy this one.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
KCV6 is really Chrissy47.doc (87.0 KB, 212 views)
Old 02-06-2019, 10:33 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by topspin
Gee I sure hope the staff at RCG read RC Universe cause this is some really interesting stuff from a dead forum. They forgot to bury this one.
I wonder if anyone from RC Groups has actually seen this and they just don't care. They let that guy get away with multiple accounts for so many years because he was aligned with their primary sponsor. I guess it was the double standard that they still employ to this day. The owner changed but certain people are still there, people who will never admit that they practice favoritism.

Last edited by BarracudaHockey; 04-21-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:46 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts

Not sure who you're talking about but if its about RCG then leave it there.