Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM RIPPED ME OFF

I ordered an X650 X-Aircraft from WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM last December. I preordered a Version 2 GPS and Compass from them. I know it took several months for the version 2 compass to be available. One year later and I still have no compass or GPS. I know it is available now. I keep contacting WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM wiht my order number and I get no response.

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. This sucks as it make me leary to do any Internet business anymore.

BEWARE WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM will rip you off, and I highly suggest that you do not do business with them!!!!
    Ray Grauberger
    rcjetpilot@rcmodeler.net
    www.rcmodeler.net

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: WWW.FPVHOBBY.COM RIPPED ME OFF

When dealing with on-line orders, it's best to do some research. When the company is in a foreign country it's best not to look at the price of the product, but think about, "What if I don't get my stuff, what do I do?"

Sorry for your problem, but if the price looks too good to be true, it probably is. Next time check out your local hobby shop.

So after all said and done, How much money did you save by ordering on-line?

Frank
    AMA #5810
    CPA # 73
    Contest Director
    AMA Introductory Flight Instructor

@Mr. Ray Grauberger, I realize that this is a very old post ,but for the record, www.fpvhobby.com is still a shady group at best. As the above post suggest, You're much better off to avoid doing business with these people and try to use your local hobby shop. It is now January ,2014, I first made my order with them in October of last year.They sent parts of the order but are about $50. shy of filling the order and have not responded to any of my past 3 inquiries. I know that $50 isn[t a lot of cash these days but it's aggravating after trying to be patient for this long.(a simple, "this is out of stock for now" would have helped). My patience has allowed the "paypal" warranty to expire. To anyone out there browsing for reviews, FPVHOBBY.COM still sucks!