Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Boston

Old 04-15-2013, 06:36 PM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boston

Thought somebody would have mentioned it already, but I guess I'll go ahead. I'm not sure how many Rcu members in that area, but regardless, my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the slimy act of cowardice and evil today. May your families find peace and healing, and may your attackers receive the full measure of justice promised by our president, and then some.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:25 PM
BUDMAN27

Default RE: Boston

My sister in law lives and works up there. I here she and family are fine. The dam thing about it is that she likes to run in marathons.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:01 PM
AIRPLANENUTS
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Boston

I second Jerry's comments.