Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

3D Printing Survey - Does it have a future in the RC industry?

Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

3D Printing Survey - Does it have a future in the RC industry?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 02:41 PM
rcsurf4chick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face 3D Printing Survey - Does it have a future in the RC industry?

HI Guys,

I'm doing a graduate research project to see what 3D printers need in order to make an impact on the RC industry (planes and cars).

It seems that 3D printers are not the issue, but rather, the materials that are used with 3D printers are not strong enough? But as the materials progress, will 3D printers be worth the investment for replacement and customization purposes?

My group made a survey to gain further insight. If you do not mind, please take it. It is anonymous, we could use your feedback, and it only takes about a minute to complete.

We appreciate your time!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SCd...f-reY/viewform