Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis
Reload this Page >

Get Captain Eric {Winkle}Brown a knighthood

Notices
Off Topic Forum - Planes/Helis Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for airplanes and heli crowd. Car or truck fans have their own in car section.

Get Captain Eric {Winkle}Brown a knighthood

Old 01-18-2016, 02:08 PM
jimmac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get Captain Eric {Winkle}Brown a knighthood

Hi All,
I have started a petition on change.org to try and get this special old man what he truly deserves, real recognition of his abilities and what he has given to the world of aeronautics. If you haven't already read his biography {Wings on my Sleeve} please do it is a remarkable story. Without the efforts of him and his colleagues in the fleet air arm and their work to get Corsairs landing on carriers the US navy and Marine corp Corsairs would not have realised their great potential.
He is recognised as the test pilot with the greatest number of different aircraft, including the Me 163. and lots more. So please sign this petition and share it with your friends.
https://www.change.org/p/hm-governme...edium=copylink